Reviews for Daunting Silence
Guest chapter 20 . 2/28/2014
Really appreciate the effort your putting in to finish this story. I can image it's not a easy thing to write. It's very descriptive. Thanks for not giving up
H chapter 20 . 2/1/2014
u really need 2 update more often ur story is good :)
lalalalee chapter 20 . 1/30/2014
portland! thats right! gotta see maserati and a few more folk! who's the best, YOUS DA BEST

no doubt. :D
lauren chapter 20 . 1/28/2014
I was about to be really pissed off at Spencer until I read the word Portland! It's about damn time lol! This is still my favorite story even though you post a chapter once a year lol jk. I really hope we don't have to wait as long for the next chapter. Thanks for always continuing no matter how long it takes you :-)
Signsofsynergy chapter 20 . 1/27/2014
Best spashley I've ever had the immense pleasure of reading. I honestly don't even need to look at anyone else's, because I'm hooked on this amazing creation. Keep the fantastic stuff coming :D
MizzSanta chapter 20 . 1/26/2014
I freaking love this story. You're a talented writer.
Degrassi1son chapter 20 . 1/26/2014
I saw that flight to Portland coming. Lol go get the girl that actually wants you
Dominomino chapter 20 . 1/22/2014
AAAAAAHHH! An update finally : ) I can't wait for the next one. Thank you PMS! : )
babykennedy chapter 20 . 1/21/2014
I knew it! I knew at the end of the chapter u were gonna send her to Portland. I knew it! But how is it gonna end with Liz? And what is Ash gonna do when Spencer shows up. I can say that I actually dreamt about what I wanted to happen... And I hope u do some mature scene to satisfy me... But as always I will be happy to get an update soon. Like... I will buy u a coffee of ur choice and of ur size preference(they make it by the gallons right? Lol) if u have up before Monday the 27th. I go underway that day so I'm hoping that u can have it up before I go. :) pwease?!

Anyways. Wonderful update as always I was shocked that Spencer could stop herself from letting Ashley continue. That's a hell of a lot more self control than I have lol. Great job. Keep it coming and I'm sad to say that I see the end is nearer. Hope not too close though! Happy Belated New Year!
Samaranth1993 chapter 20 . 1/21/2014
I love your story and how long the chapters were a great way to pass time in this stupid army training lol thank you
MizzSanta chapter 20 . 1/20/2014
OMG! Please post really really really soooooooon!
Dav7788 chapter 20 . 1/20/2014
I has so happy when I saw there was an update for this story. This is such a good story and I really have missed it. Finally things are starting to fall into place for Spencer and Ashley. I can't wait for the next update.
Ryoko05 chapter 20 . 1/20/2014
YES! Finally these two might someday get their shit together..gosh that would be nice hahaha. With some Ashley/Spencer I can start to accept Aiden coming back into Madison life hahaha. Great chapter and thanks so much for not leaving this story behind and updating!
ChezzLove chapter 20 . 1/20/2014
Ugh, I love & missed this story! I'm so glad Spencer has finally pulled her head out of her ass & started to fight for what she really wants. She was driving me MENTAL with her indicisive self. Are we finally gonna get the Spashley we deserve?! It's been a long time coming. I hope you post again soon! Like today soon lol. Thanks again!
cOmPeLLeDbyLoVE chapter 20 . 1/20/2014