Reviews for Daunting Silence
Samaranth1993 chapter 20 . 1/21/2014
I love your story and how long the chapters were a great way to pass time in this stupid army training lol thank you
MizzSanta chapter 20 . 1/20/2014
OMG! Please post really really really soooooooon!
Dav7788 chapter 20 . 1/20/2014
I has so happy when I saw there was an update for this story. This is such a good story and I really have missed it. Finally things are starting to fall into place for Spencer and Ashley. I can't wait for the next update.
Ryoko05 chapter 20 . 1/20/2014
YES! Finally these two might someday get their shit together..gosh that would be nice hahaha. With some Ashley/Spencer I can start to accept Aiden coming back into Madison life hahaha. Great chapter and thanks so much for not leaving this story behind and updating!
ChezzLove chapter 20 . 1/20/2014
Ugh, I love & missed this story! I'm so glad Spencer has finally pulled her head out of her ass & started to fight for what she really wants. She was driving me MENTAL with her indicisive self. Are we finally gonna get the Spashley we deserve?! It's been a long time coming. I hope you post again soon! Like today soon lol. Thanks again!
cOmPeLLeDbyLoVE chapter 20 . 1/20/2014
Yay! She's going after ashley :D
Elly1212 chapter 20 . 1/20/2014
When I read Portland, I ended up making a squeak that sounded part pig, part yeti.

I've been following this story forever now and when I saw the update, I had to do a double take.

Fabulous way to end it the way you did, but now the cliff hanger is gonna be killing me.

Amazing chapter as usual. Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us.
Godlove chapter 20 . 1/20/2014
Great update
Guest chapter 20 . 1/20/2014
Love this story and m so happy you updated it. Your a terrific writer. Spencer is finally following her heart. I feel so bad for Ashley and she has to be scared abou the curse finally breaking and the girl who broke her doesn't want her. Oh boy I don't know what the scene going to be like when Spencer shows up but I'm sure getting front row seats for it . Keep up the excellent job and hopefully you'll post the next chapter soon.
son-lyn chapter 20 . 1/20/2014
My eyes must be deceiving me! It's really an update! One I really loved too:).
And oh man... the ending. At first I was like YAY, she's gonna go after Ashley, but then I was like, waaaaait a sec, she kind of needs to break things of with Liz first and tell her the truth about what happened with Ashley, or she'd have some serious double standard issues:P, so I'm not quite sure how I feel about that. I do love that Spencer finally seems to have figured out she's been with the wrong girl all along, loved the childish analogy 'like a square peg in a round hole.' It really seems to sum up Spencer's actions in the last couple of chapters.
Anyway, can't wait for another chapter, although it might be a while... But it's worth the wait because this story is amaaazing!
arise11 chapter 20 . 1/20/2014
wow! that was great! The cliff hanger is killing me though. Ashley and Spencer need to kiss and make up. hahah post more soon please!
Sammy McCallister chapter 20 . 1/20/2014
I've been reading this story for awhile and each time I think Spencer is FINALLY gonna realize that obsessing about a bad relationship isn't going to magically fix things, she doesn't ... She goes and does something incredibly stupid. And I'm left thinking, what the hell was the point of that? Overall, I love the story and the concept. Hopefully next chapter will clarify things.
cOmPeLLeDbyLoVE chapter 19 . 12/21/2013
Please update soon? :}
sorryimcanadian chapter 19 . 12/7/2013
So, I started reading your story 2 days ago and finished it today. I really, really like it. Keep up the good work, you definitely have talent. Thanks for transporting me into another world for these 2 days.
Wolf2468 chapter 19 . 12/7/2013