Reviews for Someone Who Cares
The Lost Rogue chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
The feels! I love a Remus/Harry pairing and both of them taking care of each other when ill is just frankly adorable :3
AccioFirebolt8853 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
that was sooo cute. i like this one-shot of yours
WallWatcher33 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Awwww! So sweet!
RemySevvyFan chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Nice!

I like the Remus-Harry bond, there really should've been more of it in the books
Dragon MoonX chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Aw, poor Lupin. Thank goodness he had someone there to care for him. I imagine that there aren't many who'd take care of a sick werewolf.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Good work!
dragonpearlz chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I love this story a little more every time I read it. :)
Different Child chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Aww, yay! Lupin/Harry fluff!
Kthe chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
I love this story. :)
Proof of Nothing chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Aw! )
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Excellent story! Nicely written! yes it certainly is nice to have someone who cares.
writingmyownhistory-inactive chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
This was great! I love sickfics.
Future-Little-Mrs.-Teddy-Lupin chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
aw.

D
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
This is sweet! Still, Remus not wanting to go to the infirmary because of Snape (like he would actually care that much) ended up making Harry sick. Nice one-shot.
kangaroo chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
yay! remus!

my favourite.

nicely written, I liked the harry/remus interaction and that harry noticed remus was ill.

how about trying to write remus when he was younger?

if you use characters like lily and james (or remus' mother father sister brother whatever you like) you have much more creative license because they're not well developed in the books.

I had an idea (but no time) about an idea during severus and the marauders times at hogwarts and maybe one of them caught measles or something and deliberatly tried to make severus and slytherins or marauders (whichever way round u go for) catch it too. madame pomfrey has a field day with lots of spotty patients and administering nasty medicines etc...