Reviews for Jealousy
pls pls pls write the next chapter. i love t so much!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
That was really interesting,I loved Aidou's part the 's pov was however my least favourite because of the huge paragraph at the start. When I see such a huge chunk of unseparated writing my mind automatically skips it but you did a much better job for Aidou. good luck
Spectress chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Nice but i would hv loved it if the chapters were more longer
Twilightlover955 chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
Please continue with ruka,ichijou,aidou,kain,more kaname not yuki but mainly those.
Also great story. If u get twitter we can comment more or give u ideas. But I have been waiting for u to continue so ... Continue
KanamexYuukiLover chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
Please update.
Chibi Kitt chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
-giggle- your story is so cute! and I love the characters their so fun! but you made zero a bit more clingy then I imagined...oh well it was so cute!
cynics-united.sarcasm-gifted chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
Love the fic so far and for the next characters in the series can you do: Ruka and then Kaien Cross (Like with flashbacks which end with him finally awakening Yuuki and seeing them finally reuniting.) I think it would be really sweet. But... it's just a suggestion.

I'm out,

essa. \m/
Desertliliac chapter 3 . 12/25/2009
Thank you! This is so good!

I would love to read one in Ruka's perspective, although I wouldn't like to see her characterized as extremely jealous and hating Yuuki. I've read a few where's she's extremly devoted to Yuuki, and becomes her best friend!
niq31 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
aww nice
nekosama chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
please write about R.U.K.A
Presto-chan chapter 3 . 5/21/2009
Hello! I love the idea, and would love to see more. I would like some actual scenarios though, not just a few actions and all thoughts. Though those are neat too. How about Luca being jealous of Yuuki? I like her character, and have noticed how she doesn't seem to appear very often in Yume fanfics.I would also like to see something worked out between Rima and Shiki. I don't know why, but I just do. Please don't ask me to explain :).

-Presto1995
Fantasy-Magician chapter 3 . 5/21/2009
Wow! Now it's Aido? I wonder if you will write about Ruka later? Yeah Aido also can be the one who is jealous, he and Yuuki got third place in fanbook pairing ha ha ha dunno why?

And jealousy really is a good seasoning or maybe the best for romance story :D ha ha ha keep it up!

Btw about "update soon" ha ha ha I am understand somehow peoples tend to only put it's nice and update soon only. I don't mind but it's kinda made author clueless about their opinion, it's would be nice to know more what they want to readf right? :)keep your good job!

~
CherryFlamingo chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
man-cush... O.O
CherryFlamingo chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
How evil~ lol
sagittariusleo chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
I think it's good. Looking forwarding to reading Ichijou's POV.