Reviews for Raining In My Heart
Please continue this! It is great so far.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Awesome! I hated the way Rufus and Lily ended too. Hopefully you keep updating, I can't wait to see where this is going.
musicbean2 chapter 4 . 11/22/2014
this is a cool story, i really want to find out what happens next
awsder chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
Just amazing! You have to continue all of your stories or just write another. I love your writing so much!
collidegirl chapter 3 . 3/26/2009
Can you please keep writing that was such a good twist with Blair meeting Lily and Rufus's son.
ruatcaelum chapter 3 . 3/6/2009
FABULOUS

so well written, and totally in character. chuck! blair, stop being silly and get with him!

wonderful :)
sunday nights chapter 3 . 3/5/2009
First things first, is Andrew Serena and Dan's half-brother? Because I was so tempted to write a story where Blair hooked up with him. Isn't that funny?

Secondly, I love your portrayal of Chuck/Blair's bittersweet love. I, personally, am a HUGE fan of angst, so just those little hints of angst-ness are just fabulous.

‘I can’t stop thinking about you.’ He burst out. ‘Ever since the limo, I just can’t stop thinking about you.’

That line. GAH :( Beautiful.

I do have a couple of tips for you, just to make your story a little easier to read.

Try not to use bolds and underlines because it just seems to cut the flow of the story.

Also, you've got just a couple of grammatical errors, just little stuff, so if you don't have a beta, it's probably smart to invest in one (ha, like it's a car or something). Nah, I just mean getting a beta can help just by scanning over you story to check little mistakes you probably didn't catch the first time.

Other than that, I'm really intrigued, and I can't wait to read more (:
TheKRose chapter 3 . 3/4/2009
hmm is this andrew someones brother that blair knows. i cannot wait to see what happens next. post more soon...
TheKRose chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
wow. post more soon. cannot wait to see what happens next...
mrschuckbass123 chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
o i love this chapter! please dont do alot of dan and blair... i hate them almost as much as nate and blair! anyway this is adorable! good job!
cityhorizon chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Aww!

That's so sad at the end! Gah, screw Nate for ruining the moment!

Update soon!
hannahmeh chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
That was so beautiful, and everyone was perfectly in character :) Chuck and Blair are insanely cute. I read in your summary that there's going to D/B, so please, p,ease don't make that too important or long or drama filled. I'm kind of in love with C/B right now.

Great start :)
TheKRose chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
post more soon. i cannot wait to see what happens next. chuck and blair...
mrschuckbass123 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
i really like this! i really hope its a chair wedding at the end! :)

good job! i love it
margarite chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
please continue

iloveit!

more chapters please no oneshot

chair ftw