Reviews for Potion Commotion
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
Genial h bh
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
This story gave me so much life... I fucking love it. I love YOU. You need to be, like, a real writer. Publish some shit. Keep being great.
meagameaghan chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
YOU IDIOTS! YOU"RE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER AND YOU WERE SO CLOSE!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
you suck at this. I am way better at this. reallyyy. wow. are u new at the smut thing or somthin? WOW this REALLLLY SUCKED. I can write a WAY better Hetro smut, even know its not my thing, I write SLASH but oh well. I feel sorry 4 u. next time write better, otherwise DONT POAST IT! IT WASTES PPLS TIME READING HIS STUPID SHIT. When I was reading it i was hoping to get some action, but NOOOOOOO, U have to make it stupid as shit.
FozuzGaoa chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Wonderful :) ! I would have liked a sequel to that :) !
Ashboo211 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
LUVD IT FAVORITED
Hippyhip chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Just because they forgot doesnt mean they wont just do the exact same thing again and again LOL

They wont even realize they have had sex more then once!
HitTheRoad chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
this is amazing. amazing and kinda sad at the same time. it would be wonderful if you continued the story.
J-walker chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Oh wow...you can tell Brad isn't that important since he's not really IN the story, sometimes while I was reading the story it felt like I was reading a script more than anything else but later...it became "all story", it was really good! I haven't seen this episode but it didn't matter. The idea was pretty cool, and I like how you ended it. Not a complete 'oh it was just a dream and a shrug off'type thing...nice ;)
NaturalArtificalFruit chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
That was so cute,

I wish you would have finished it though
TheStrangeFreakyMentalWriter chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
This was good. Sad ending, make a part two of it. I really want to see them happy.
josh148513 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
this is alot like the story
Potion or Emotion?
ThatTrueWolf chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Great story needs more!
SummerWrites chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Love the story. :) you are an amazing writer.
KoreWillow chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
sad ending but well written.