Reviews for Welcome To Existence
READING LOVER 16 chapter 22 . 1/8
Please update wanna read more
jesslarhea chapter 22 . 12/21/2016
I know that this story has not been updated in a very long time but all I want for Christmas is a few more chapters because It's a really great story and I really want to know the outcome... PLEASE.
Babysis64 chapter 22 . 12/15/2015
this was a awesome story, I can't wait to read the rest and yes I do hope that nothing bad happens to the Cullen's or the shifter's. I wonder if Jasper can call in Peter and Charlotte, and others would come and help them out right. Thank you and have a good week.
memelovessomeemmett chapter 22 . 11/3/2014
More come back its not done yet
maya31 chapter 22 . 9/21/2014
i love
MrsSomerhalder849 chapter 22 . 7/6/2014
great cant wait for more hope everything turns out ok for the characters x
Guest chapter 22 . 4/4/2014
a bientot
flyingfantasys chapter 6 . 10/15/2013
I love jack johnson the best singer ever. Well done for putting him on. I totally agree with your taste in music!
Kelbesmiles chapter 22 . 8/23/2013
OMG, please, please finish this story it's amazing! Hope bella has her shield! Please update soon! :)
Liz 1974 chapter 22 . 7/3/2013
NO NEED MORE I HOPE THERE IS MORE OR U PLAN ON DOING MORE :)
Leens chapter 22 . 6/3/2013
Just re-read this one. It's time for a battle! :) Thanks!
Texaslover93 chapter 22 . 5/16/2013
Please make more chapters? I enjoyed reading this x
jessa76 chapter 22 . 12/27/2012
please keep going
midgie chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I really like your first chapter...I have been looking for days for a story that will catch my eye the way this one did and am so glad that I found it. Well Emmett is one of my fav charato's and when Rose died that just made me cry to see the pain that he is going through, I am very excited to see what you have for us next
babesbraves chapter 22 . 9/18/2012
please finish you are 3/4ths of the way to finishing this great book it would be a travisty not to do so!