Reviews for Baby Steps
Sydimcia chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I just love this pairing ] Thanks for writing it
dorkanglee chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I always wanted them to be together. Great writing!
SarahShalomDavid chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Awesome storyline and very well written
wow.fanfic chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Very well written and really sweet. Thanks.
animifex chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Extremely adorable, and you do an awesome job of writing doll-speak! X3 My favorite Dollhouse pairing.
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
that was interesting. I'll have to see if there's a sequel. that was smart and although Topher and Claire don't actually get along I liked their interactions here.
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Interesting, I never thought of this pairing. Maybe you should do a sequel? Okay on to looking through your other fics.

-Kate
Ajel chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
I really liked it! your characterization for them is perfect. I really hope you will write a sequel. Or if not, at least more echo/sierra fics :D
RosaCaninaAishiteru chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
OMG! You are a pervert writing somethig like that! lol.. I didn't know there is a Dollhouse section in FanFic untile today? And I'm glade I find Ehco/Sierra fic. Your story was brillent.. I was fantasice of somethig like that and you did it! WOW! XD
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
damnit! that seemed like a beginning not a end! i want more! well another good fic even if it ended way to soon...
FlexibleFish chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
I loved it! Everyone is in character, and the conversation between Topher and Claire was amusing. ;) Still rooting for Echo/Sierra though! hehehe. Great story!
destructo doll chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Hot.
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
well, it would be interesting to see some of the stuff that led up to this fanfic...but hey its still good... and I'm glad your a fan of this show too... I saw that Eliza was getting back into the game, and was pretty excited to see Doll House's premier... and then as I was watching the show and thinking of cool pairings. If you listen to Pink's "One foot wrong" at the same time as you reread this, it seems to fit...

anyways...