Reviews for Hidden Emotions
Mrs.Tostig chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I love this sooooo much you have no idea!
excellent job at capturing juliet here, simply amazing.
violet princess chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Amazing. You really captured Juliet's voice, and I love how you ran with the theme that the best things don't come easily. Great job!
HollyShadow chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Awww, this is completely adorable. I really enjoyed reading it. I feel like Juliet's character would definitely have these emotions. Great job at grasping the character!
WillowEchoRiver chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
So, when I began this, I thought "I'll just read this really quickly, and then go to bed, I won't review or anything because I need sleep," but then I finished it, and it was just so great I had to review!

You accomplished something spectacular, and that is that you managed to write something in second person tense that was not awkward, but was in fact quite a lovely read. It flowed well, and was simply a stunning peace. The simplicity of the truths in it are lovely.

I never thought I could read a second person story without it seeming awkwardly written, but you have accomplished something great here, well done!
LondonGirl101 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Love it! :)
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Cute:)
iloveyou123 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
This is amazing. You totally captured Juliet (and it's really hard for people to get her voice, I think) and the way she musst have been feeling after the Yang case, and the whole Abigail/Shawn thing. It's cute, and sad, and a little bit *heartbreaking* but it's hopeful, too, because she at least thinks they'll get a chance someday (and they better! Lol, just saying).

Anyway, this was really, really good and I'm glad I found it! You should definitely write more :)
c.sheep chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Awesome!

That episode...In the end, I wanted to punch Juliet or Shawn or both of them or just anyone, really.

And this story put my troubled Psych soul at ease. :)
Old Romantic chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Okay, normally, I don't care for 2nd person POV or present tense, but you got me with this one. :) Loved it! You should definitely write more.
talia2079 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
This is a FANTASTIC story. You write Juliet so perfectly in character, it's amazing. I was tearing up at the last two lines - so, so good! Loved it. Absolutely loved it.
a.touch.eclectic chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Cute! I love it! I am so looking forward to next season, it should be awesome!
amanda chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
You do such a lovely job of getting into Juliet's head. And I love the connection with her job. I'm surprised this is your first Psych fic, you seem to have the characters down pat. hope to see more from you in the future!
PencilHeart chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
AAH! This story is so sweet. I love it!

(I liked the line about the Skittles. That sounds just like Shawn)

hidemejackie chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
I really like this. It's so sweet and you got into Juliet's head so well. I wish the ending of the episode was different though. I want my Shules!
gnbrules chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Amazing! It's goes perfectly with the characters and the episode. You did a great job.