Reviews for Single
NekkoLover chapter 1 . 6/21
I just read your story and I find it nice, because Id loved this couple in all versions in special Korean n japanisse.
I hope you could continue with this story.
bedouin chapter 6 . 1/16 many good RuixMakino fics are abandoned halfway...:'(
A Fan chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
What an amazing, detailed story you wrote! It's a pleasure to read, a drop of refreshing Rui x Tsukushi water in the desert of Tsukasa x Tsukushi fics. Rui x Tsukushi is my OTP for HYD because their level of intimacy and unspoken understanding is out of this world. You captured it wonderfully in this fic. Thank you for writing it!
shaeneice chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
Hope you will update.
just a reader chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
just read your story and I find it nice, hope you could continue with this story.
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
it's been a while since I've seen any updates for this? I wanted to ask if this has been abandoned? I hope not.
Silver.ring1996 chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
Please please update soon
nyrac6275 chapter 6 . 11/29/2011
You just just stopped…here of all places? More please! Please I am begging you. I t might be 2 years but you have something great here! Find your muse and write! Please!

exo-melody chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
Please update!
lsumner chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
please update this story is sooo good!
ForevaZone chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
oh my god, the suspense is killing me... i love the way you analyse the character's feelings and their decision, though i'd have though tsukushi would have made a rather clear stand and tell tsukasa the truth... i wonder what tsukasa would do...
sofarawayfromwhereyouare chapter 6 . 2/8/2011
MOOOORREE PLEASE :(( huhu. been waiting for the update in like, 6 months now (
nana123 chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
you should consider continuing the story i can't wait that long D
exo-melody chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
This is a really good story and is the best story I ever read ! Keep updating the chapters ! can't wait XD
cdelosre2006 chapter 6 . 10/17/2010
I love the storyline, and I can't wait for more! _ I totally love the fact that its a TsukushixRui pairing! I still can't see the TsukushixTsukasa pairing at all...*sighs heavily* Why couldn't it have been TsukushixRui instead...- -; Anyways, there are some true points in this story. Tsukasa always seems to be interograting Tsukushi on her where abouts...I really boyfriend doesn't have to ask but trust his girlfriend, yet if the girlfriend tells him own her own it should be fine. - -; Dear lord he would not be the best husband either...So, damn controlling! At least Rui is more understanding and less controlling!