Reviews for Changes
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 30 . 7/5
Awesome story! Love it
animal lover13 chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
just wanted to let you know that you wrote "overonfident" in your summary. i think you meant "overconfident".

keep writing
deaths wish chapter 8 . 10/14/2013
JerinAnn chapter 27 . 7/3/2013
AWWW that was so cute! Emmett had me laughing hysterically. I thought it was amazing that Bella gave back his talent... did she give back everyone's talent that she took? Love the story. :) Keep on writing.
JerinAnn chapter 26 . 7/3/2013
AWWW! I love it. :) I really want this story to go on forever.
JerinAnn chapter 24 . 7/3/2013
Ooo I'm going to love this even more. :D Such a great twist to it. I can't wait to see how this turns out. I love this semi-evil Bella. :D
JerinAnn chapter 23 . 7/3/2013
:) I love it. I'm not surprised to find that Alice's emergency is due to clothes. XD
JerinAnn chapter 22 . 7/3/2013
I can't believe I can't stop laughing. I can't wait to see what happens next. XD Best story ever. So many twists and turns. I take back what I said about hoping Bella went back to normal; I like this Bella better. :)
JerinAnn chapter 21 . 7/3/2013
OMG :O I didn't expect that. Sorry that this is short; I want to read what happens next.
JerinAnn chapter 19 . 7/3/2013
Ooo I can't wait to see what happens next. :)
JerinAnn chapter 16 . 7/3/2013
aww! I actually hope that she goes back to normal now because she's not compatible with Edward if she's like she is now. :/
JerinAnn chapter 11 . 7/3/2013
I couldn't stop laughing at the pink sundress part. :) great job on this story. I'm so glad I decided to read this. :)
JerinAnn chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
aww! I'm crying now. I was laughing a minute ago when Edward threatened Izzy that he would drag her if she didn't come in, now I'm feeling depressed. :/ Poor Izzy...
JerinAnn chapter 9 . 7/3/2013
haha love it. Izzy's hair sounds amazing. :)
JerinAnn chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
Love this Bella. :) I love the way she showed Rosalie. That was funny. :) Keep on writing because your good at it. :)