Reviews for Peter Pan III
Ghostkid33 chapter 18 . 9/19/2016
OMG! I literally teared up when I got to the ending! After defying death and overcoming heartbreak caused by Hook's evil wish, Peter STILL doesn't get the girl. Well, in a way he did because he won Margaret's heart and he fell in love with her as well, but it's clearly obvious both of them will forever be hiding pain in their hearts at being separated. Although it's possible Peter can leave Neverland and grow up to remain with Margaret, his love for Neverland and all his eternal friends there keeps his heart motivated enough to not sacrifice his eternal youth. His knowledge is limited to the harsh realities of the grown up world because he stays a boy forever, and it's because of that why his youth is both his blessing and his curse. He understands to some extent what a bond between a child and their family really means, and he's very selfless for not trying to sever that bond instead sacrificing his own desires to bring them back to their families so they can remain happy-no matter how much pain and loneliness it may bring him. That is what makes Peter Pan a tragic hero...He's forever young but will always be alone. The poor kid is destined to remain without a significant other for all eternity :(

Hmm, maybe it's possible for Margaret to go back to Neverland some day and reunite with Peter-I'm sure all that pixie dust in her will make her age very very slowly and stay young forever even while she's on Earth. If not, well...it's just not meant to happen. Life is very cruel to our boyhood hero. I really loved the ending anyway though. It was sad and beautiful at the same time.

Also, kudos for bringing back Tick-Tock the crocodile and featuring all the fairies from Tinkerbell's movie series!
Cameron chapter 18 . 8/28/2016
Wow. That's a good story and great conclusion to the peter pan series. I'm glad you brought back the crocodile and the Disney fairies characters. You can writer a letter to Walt Disney Animation Studios and post the story to Bob Iger so he can make the story in a film as the final chapter to peter pan with a few change like the crocodile and octopus chases hook together at the end and add Zarina and the frost fairies to the film to help fight Captain Hook.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/5/2016
what a brat omg
Katie00980 chapter 17 . 10/19/2015
nooo! She was supposed to be the one who stayed!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/18/2015
:0 :0
Guest chapter 13 . 9/18/2015
That was really looooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg but love it. Expected for Peter broken and kidnapped. Yeah that made me cry
DisneyOUATgirl1437 chapter 17 . 7/10/2015
Beautiful story! Can you do a sequel?
Asiraya chapter 17 . 4/18/2015
This makes me so sad, I wish Peter stayed, cuz in the movie Hook, Peter gives up his youth to be with Margaret 3
StarRosie chapter 17 . 4/8/2015
I freakin cried man :) I wish Margaret could've stayed in Neverland though, but awesome story! Great job!
HuntressXHunter chapter 17 . 3/25/2015
Dude you kind of used quotes from 2003 Peter pan movie
HuntressXHunter chapter 15 . 3/25/2015
Dude Margaret could've head butted Hook when he had her a hostage
hiddenflower10 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
I know I'm so late but this is so beautiful. You are so talented! Continue writing! And even though i want a sequel so much i know if you made one everything would change and it just wouldn'tbe the same anymore... Now because of this fanfic I only ship Peter and Margaret. I started crying when Peter decided to let her go and I continued until the end. Please continue writing! Huhuhu..so going to be bummed out for the rest of the day...
Guest chapter 18 . 12/7/2014
Could you write a story that takes place a year after return to neverland where Wendy and Jane both get captured. Peter/Wendy story
SharKohen chapter 18 . 8/27/2014
Sad, but all Peter Pan story's are.
Like how you incorporated The Tinkerbell series with the Disney one.
Miracle Jane chapter 18 . 7/5/2014
Are you sure you're not a professional author or something? Because your writing was honestly that good! I loved it. It was quite honestly one of the best fanfictions I have ever read! Wonderful description and word choice. LOVED It!