Reviews for Peter Pan III
DisneyOUATgirl1437 chapter 17 . 7/10
Beautiful story! Can you do a sequel?
Asiraya chapter 17 . 4/18
This makes me so sad, I wish Peter stayed, cuz in the movie Hook, Peter gives up his youth to be with Margaret 3
StarRosie chapter 17 . 4/8
I freakin cried man :) I wish Margaret could've stayed in Neverland though, but awesome story! Great job!
HuntressXHunter chapter 17 . 3/25
Dude you kind of used quotes from 2003 Peter pan movie
HuntressXHunter chapter 15 . 3/25
Dude Margaret could've head butted Hook when he had her a hostage
hiddenflower10 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
I know I'm so late but this is so beautiful. You are so talented! Continue writing! And even though i want a sequel so much i know if you made one everything would change and it just wouldn'tbe the same anymore... Now because of this fanfic I only ship Peter and Margaret. I started crying when Peter decided to let her go and I continued until the end. Please continue writing! Huhuhu..so going to be bummed out for the rest of the day...
Guest chapter 18 . 12/7/2014
Could you write a story that takes place a year after return to neverland where Wendy and Jane both get captured. Peter/Wendy story
SharKohen chapter 18 . 8/27/2014
Sad, but all Peter Pan story's are.
Like how you incorporated The Tinkerbell series with the Disney one.
Miracle Jane chapter 18 . 7/5/2014
Are you sure you're not a professional author or something? Because your writing was honestly that good! I loved it. It was quite honestly one of the best fanfictions I have ever read! Wonderful description and word choice. LOVED It!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/4/2014
You should like totally write a sequel when Margaret doesn't age and goes back to Neverland because now shes like magical human-fairy or something.
Emma chapter 18 . 1/2/2014
I read this story throughout two days, and I cried throughout. Honestly, this story was so fantastic. Peter Pan means the world to me, and this was by far the best fanfiction I have ever read. You are truly talented, please, do not ever stop writing. Your story made me laugh at times, and I couldn't help but feel bad for Poor Smee sometimes, (I do love Smee!) you really brought the true villainy out in Captain Hook though! That's what I like to see in Hook, now that they've turned him into some softie who goes camping and playing golf with 'Jake and The Neverland Pirates'.

Seriously though, this story was truly wonderful. I loved every part. My heart was ripped to pieces at Chapter 12, I through my phone across the car. (I was reading a few chapters in the car on a road trip, snuggling with my Peter Pan doll and listening to Disney Music). Margaret was also a wonderful character, you really brought her to life. She relates to me in someways, and that's another one of the reasons I loved your story so much! I also loved the way you incorporated Pixie Hollow into the story, especially Vidia, she's my favourite Disney Fairy!

Thank you so much for this story, I can't believe how many years you have been working on this! At least I got to read it all in one instead of waiting for the chapters! Hehe, you probably won't read this, but I am ever so grateful for you writing this story, it has really lifted my spirits these past few days.
singertobe chapter 18 . 12/24/2013
Please make a sequel! These two just HAVE to end up together!
singertobe chapter 17 . 12/22/2013
Must not cry... Dangit :'( It was such a beautiful story! I love it :)
Hatsune MIku And Vocaloid chapter 18 . 11/13/2013
Plz make a sequel!
Dana chapter 16 . 10/29/2013
I love this! Some day I wish to write a Peter Pan three when I'm older, and I just want to say I LOVE your Peter Pan story! i really wish to turn this to a script someday. I hope you will let me use your idea someday if I ever get the advantage. And I would use this.