Reviews for Peter Pan III
You should like totally write a sequel when Margaret doesn't age and goes back to Neverland because now shes like magical human-fairy or something.
Emma chapter 18 . 1/2
I read this story throughout two days, and I cried throughout. Honestly, this story was so fantastic. Peter Pan means the world to me, and this was by far the best fanfiction I have ever read. You are truly talented, please, do not ever stop writing. Your story made me laugh at times, and I couldn't help but feel bad for Poor Smee sometimes, (I do love Smee!) you really brought the true villainy out in Captain Hook though! That's what I like to see in Hook, now that they've turned him into some softie who goes camping and playing golf with 'Jake and The Neverland Pirates'.

Seriously though, this story was truly wonderful. I loved every part. My heart was ripped to pieces at Chapter 12, I through my phone across the car. (I was reading a few chapters in the car on a road trip, snuggling with my Peter Pan doll and listening to Disney Music). Margaret was also a wonderful character, you really brought her to life. She relates to me in someways, and that's another one of the reasons I loved your story so much! I also loved the way you incorporated Pixie Hollow into the story, especially Vidia, she's my favourite Disney Fairy!

Thank you so much for this story, I can't believe how many years you have been working on this! At least I got to read it all in one instead of waiting for the chapters! Hehe, you probably won't read this, but I am ever so grateful for you writing this story, it has really lifted my spirits these past few days.
singertobe chapter 18 . 12/24/2013
Please make a sequel! These two just HAVE to end up together!
singertobe chapter 17 . 12/22/2013
Must not cry... Dangit :'( It was such a beautiful story! I love it :)
Hatsune MIku And Vocaloid chapter 18 . 11/13/2013
Plz make a sequel!
Dana chapter 16 . 10/29/2013
I love this! Some day I wish to write a Peter Pan three when I'm older, and I just want to say I LOVE your Peter Pan story! i really wish to turn this to a script someday. I hope you will let me use your idea someday if I ever get the advantage. And I would use this.
secretwritergirl chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
HAHAHAHAHA YAY i like it .
Ravlia chapter 18 . 10/6/2013
Loved it! Was crying like a baby at the end! Absolutely beautiful!
DaisyHelena2000 chapter 17 . 9/15/2013
Margaret is mentioned in the original story of Peter Pan
Jacklynn O' Lantern chapter 17 . 9/11/2013
please write a sequel! id love for margaret to see peter again! the story was one of the best ever! please think about it!
vinitapepperdog1983 chapter 18 . 9/4/2013
Very sweet story.
KimiEvenStar chapter 18 . 8/31/2013
My other reviews I think have been under GleekLover2012 before I created an account. I absolutely adore this story, and the love of Peter Pan I think stays with us lost Girls forever. That no matter how old we get, we'll have that love and belief to hold on to. I loved this fic so much, and I could picture it in my head as if it were a movie. It was like reading a novel! well done on the writing!
0001234 chapter 17 . 8/31/2013
I found the ending a little ending a little bit sad coz I thought Peter was gonna stay wit her coz he fell in love with her but I guess not. But amazing chap so far!
Mat chapter 16 . 8/29/2013
Have her ridding the octet pul or swimming cus she can breath under water
ebonyninja chapter 18 . 8/30/2013
Ah! Congratulations! Your story was amazing!