Reviews for The Best Gift
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Awesome :D
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
You have a thing for injuring Severus' hands. I can tell already. :D I think this was fluffy. I can completly picture Severus going out into a blizzard regardless of what anyone says. Thanks for the story! :)
Dragon MoonX chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Well that was really sweet. _ I liked it. It's always nice to see Minerva taking care of Sev.
misundersnape chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
How sad it is that just a small amount of kindness - given in such an authoritarian way might I add - has revealed itself as the most Severus has ever received, especially on his birthday. I have to assume he might be exaggerating at least a little, but it does paint a bleak picture for him, doesn't it.

*hugs to Sev*

Thanks for sharing.

misundersnape...
marylinevelyn chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I can tell you're in love with these characters. I would PAY to see Minerva blush. I really like her all hot and bothered about him being hurt.
Logospilgrim chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
As is far too often, it features a tired, cranky, miserable Severus Snape, an overprotective Poppy Pomfrey, and a sympathetic Minerva McGonagall...

Oh, goodness, my dearest one, you say that like it is a bad thing, when it is in fact a very good thing :-)

That was so sweet... Thank you for writing this charming and well-written tale.
everyme chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Hey :D

Quite a nice one-shot, I have to say. There arent many Severus Snape/Minerva McGonagall stories out there, the pairing doesnt seem to be very popular with fans. Rather disappointing, I think, because the books dont really mention many major confrontations between them, so I think fanfiction authors have free reign to explore them.

Yours was very nicely written, and I really liked the plot. Somehow,its the simple things that count, like feeling comfortable again after being out in a snowstorm.

Minerva was very in character; though she didnt show it, you could really tell that she cares for Severus. Another thing I liked about you depiction of her is that she want as much of a mother hen as Poppy; Severus would really be fed up with another one like Poppy, I think.

Snape mentioning that this was propably the best birthday present he ever reveived was just the perfect ending :D

Hope you continue writing such interesting stories :D

greets
Fayet chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
..I can indeed tell that you're in love with this characters. And I guess I really like them, too. At least in the way you picture them.
Santoryuu-Zoro chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Yay! More Snapeness! I was short and nice! It's nice how Minerva cares :)
Anachronistic Anglophile chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Oh, that was so nice.
Valmarien chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
It's really sweet. Shame it can't happen like that in the books...
MaritimeStars chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
I love this story, so I reread and thought I should tell you how much I love it again. Great job, it was very well written and it put a smile on my face.
sevissick chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Oh, how did I miss this story? My very favorite characters, written so beautifully, and one of my very favorite scenarios! It is so rare to find well-written stories in the H/C genre, so I treasure each one that I find. This one warms my heart.
Linoria chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
aw, so cute:D
Emmy chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Aww, that was an adorable ending. Great fic, I loved it.