Reviews for Getting Read In
Peaceful Angel chapter 12 . 12/3/2010
Loved this story and the one before. Both are so awesome. I would attempt to elaborate more on why exactly they (both this story and the previous one) are so awesome (Kelly, Tony, Gibbs, and family team-ness among the many reasons) but I'm really tired and I'd make less sense than I do now.

So I'll just have to say I love it. You write very well.
isabellapurri chapter 12 . 10/11/2009
What a perfect way of ending the fic! *nha*

But poor Jenny... uashash I liked her... sometimes. Though Morrow is the best Director, without a doubt. Gibbs listened to him, obeyed him without too much trouble, but he still helped Team Gibbs whenever they needed.

I adored Tony "absolving" McGee. And McGee sleeping on Tony? They're just so cute whenever they have this brotherly moment! And I can picture both waking up, jumping 50 feet high, McGee not being able to form a sentence, and Tony (after the first moment of shock), making 50 jokes about McGee's secret love for him.

So cool. DD Loved it!
isabellapurri chapter 9 . 10/11/2009
"Probably, ‘say hello to my lil friend’ and pull out an uzi on this guy."

Priceless! Haushaushaushas

Is it scary I can totally picture this?

There are so many things I wanted to write in the previews chapters, but that's another thing to the cliffhangers (the first one is driving me crazy): i can't even wait and review, i just have to keep going and read more.

i love how you wrote kelly gibbs. i like how she's human, with the good and bad. and why, oh why, she left with the bad guys? didn't she ever watched a movie? or spent five seconds with her dad or tony. they can take care of themselves, and mcgee and abby would find someway to trace the phone, or the team would've busted the car, since kelly knew it was at the hospital. T_T'' but since kelly is having a really hard time with tony's GSW, and the danger that they're in being federal agents, she would try to solve everything by herself, like she did, her weird way of protecting who she loves... See? I love this. Your fic is well thought, planned and written.

About Tony's Moas.. I've subscribed to all alerts has to offer. I don't want to miss! It would be awesome if you started from the beggining, like Gibbs finding out, then Abby, and then sort of puzzling together where Ryan would fit in the NCIS episodes. Like adding him to episodes like Missing (1x20), when Tony's in the sewers.. He just seemed so driven there, like he has someone really important to go home to, totally and completely awesome getting them out of there. It really was something worth of James Bond. And would be nice doing it AU, so you could have some liberties with lines and stuff, like adding in the middle of Tony's babbling something about Rye. Also, explore Tony's really suck-y relationship with kids, he always tries to hard, and kids see right through that, and the though love thing with Rye.

And for BTL, following Tony's MOAS, you could use the several times Tony said "kids love me!", and then he got all thoughtful when Kate asked him to name one kid he knew. And when Gibbs went to Jenny's house to get Carson in Lost and Found (5x09), and seeing Carson listening to Jazz, both Jenny and Gibbs just said: DiNozzo. I've always wanted to read a fic where they explore more of that. Like, the way everyone acted with Carson, knowing he was like this Mini-DiNozzo... I felt it was the show giving us a direct view of what everyone thought about Tony, and they could treat Carson the way they wanted to treat Tony, but you know (well, I do) how Tony is. He would never let people in so easily like Carson sort of did. I've found a lot of tags of that episode, but none about this.

And about "Boss"... I don't know if you ever read, but there's one fic, "My Own Direction", Bananacosmicgirl, where Tony leaves, saying he can't learn anything more with Gibbs, and he needs to move on. That's how I feel. Sure, I love NCIS, mainly because of the team's dynamic, and I don't want them to be separated, ever. But that's on the tv. In the fiction world, unlike the show, you can have all these fictions coexisting, all the worlds and situations... And I like to think Tony deserves having his own space. In My Own direction, Bananacosmicgirl doesn't follow up, she just shows how she got to the point where both Tony and Gibbs think Tony should move on. There's another 2 fics where Tony leaves (that i've read), Transitional States, by Rigil Kent, and Lateral Move, by Ghosthands, where Tony leaves, and Gibbs hates it. Even though I enjoy both fics, I think Gibbs would understand. Tony can lead his own team, and he can't really grow anymore in Gibbs team. It would be cool if he got his own "boat and basement", and still kept in touch with Gibbs and crew. Gibbs' team is not the only one in DC. What if Tony got the lead of one of the others? He gets Palmer, gets his own Probie... Maybe even McGee. In Shalom McGee seemed happy being Tony's senior agent. He was cute and smiling and oh so very hot. And Tony could finally move to the next step in his relationship with Gibbs: the Mike/Gibbs step. I love their dynamics.

Well, I'm going back to the fic. Let's see who will be Kelly's white knight: Tony or Gibbs
diana teo chapter 12 . 9/24/2009
Some faithful reviewer I am! How did I miss this wrap up? A dedicated one,no less! Thanks and abashed apologies... ;P

What did I love,let me count them off...Tony and Kelly cuddled on the love-seat,Kelly defending McGee,Gibbs admitting 'she's right'(!) and singing the Mockingbird song to her and Tony watching with tears in his eyes(mine,too),the sweet MAS in the bullpen,the lift confession(lump in my throat) and you made Tony one happy puppy with Gibbs 'admission'! *sigh of contentment*.Thanks again!Diana
Hope06 chapter 12 . 6/7/2009
WOW amazing and yeah defintly see the NUMB3RS influence :)

amazing story maybe we will get a third enstallment sometime
Hope06 chapter 6 . 6/5/2009
oh wow that was so powerful so powerful I have tears in my eyes

"Kelly sighed, she should have expected the question. What Ducky lacked in an appreciation for brevity he made up for with an uncanny ability to read people. Especially people with the surname ‘Gibbs’." Aww so true so true
vanishingp2000 chapter 12 . 4/18/2009
Well that's left me smiling, a lovely ending, not too overwhelming or sappy. I look forward to more of your work, many thanks, VP.
leobold1 chapter 11 . 4/15/2009
Oh! Got an idea for another sequel.

"He just needed one thing and his life would be just about perfect in that moment." (Chapter 12, at the end).

How Kelly deals with her Dad dating a certain red-headed NCIS Director.

Couldn't give another review for Chapter 12, so I used Chapter 11 for it.
leobold1 chapter 12 . 4/14/2009
I stayed up late to read this (work's gonna suck tomorrow morning!) and had to give you a review for this one.

I loved it. Great plot, characters nailed, terrific flow, and amazing the way you hit the humor.

I'm still in stitches over the "...and Ziva was just waiting for the shit to hit the air conditioner" line. Priceless.

Tomorrow, I promise, I'm reading more of your stories.
finlaure chapter 12 . 4/14/2009
Not the end! Well I really loved this story and wish it could continue forever. but since all good things must come to an end then this must too, because it was Great. The final scenes both inside and outside the elevator were touching. But I did wish Tony had given her at least a promise ring or something. But I guess that since Gibbs already considers him a son it is pretty much a done deal.

Now we can all look forward to you next story as soon as your muse has a short rest. Thanks again for the great story.
leobold1 chapter 4 . 4/14/2009
I'm working my way through this one now and I gotta make two quick comments.

First...

"...and Ziva was just waiting for the shit to hit the air conditioner."

This made me fall out of my chair. I had tears in my eyes and I couldn't read on for a couple of minutes.

Second...

Thank God I'm reading this after you've gone well past this chapter. This cliffhanger would kill me, of that I'm certain.
Fishy Rainboots chapter 12 . 4/14/2009
Great job! I loved it. Excellently written. I love Tony and Kelly together, I hope you write more about them!
Nat8810 chapter 12 . 4/14/2009
i have my fingers crossed for a sequel... or at least the same characters in different situations :)
JonasBROgirl8816 chapter 12 . 4/14/2009
Love it! Is there going to be a sequeal?
diana teo chapter 11 . 4/11/2009
A record as long as some of Ducky's line! And McGee getting a location through all that techno wizardry? Even a Flinstone like me managed to follow his explanation...

"...paint this rooftop in your grey matter".Most quoteable!

"Dollface".LOL! And McGee's head resting on Tony's shoulder! Love your attention to the little things...