Reviews for Seal
otakufan 4ever chapter 11 . 5/19/2013
PLEASE! I beg you! Update, I m during because of the susupense!
Crimson Obscura chapter 9 . 12/7/2010
Oooh I just recently become fan of your works its hard to find a Brave story fanfic.. please update soon I can't wait for more 3
Viperwatcher chapter 9 . 11/6/2010
That was a sad chapter. PLEASE UPDATE!
Tears Parallel chapter 9 . 11/5/2010
Aww, why did he have to be corrupted by the gem's power? We didn't know him all that well but he just had to say that Mitsuru should die. I wanted to hurt him for saying that. :( [Lol, nice Lord of the Rings reference. XD]

I wonder what you'll have planned for the next chapter. I'm a bit surprised that it's ending so soon but all I can hope for is that Mitsuru and Wataru will get the ending they deserve. _
Tears Parallel chapter 8 . 8/29/2010
First, I'm really surprised by how well your English has improved :) Did you have a beta check it over, or did you check it yourself?

There are some few errors, but here's a pretty big one:

"She was backing them so he couldn't see her face"

In English, "backing them" means something like you're an ally in a fight. Something like, you "got their back" so they don't have to worry about a person getting them in the back.

The right way to say this:

"Her back was (faced) against them so he couldn't see her face." You can take out the 'faced' if you don't like it there, or you can leave it without the parentheses. :)

Another minor grammar error:

I don't know why but if numbers are under 101 or don't have long decimals, then you write them out. So instead of "2 guys" and "3 days," write it out to be "two guys" and "three days"

Anyway, onto the story review!

I loved the little background story you put here and how you told us why Sina did what she did. It was very calming, and made me both smile and feel sorry for her.

I feel bad for Meena. I have a feeling that she loves Wataru (like what the movie showed us) but I want Wataru to be with Mitsuru! Mitsuru deserves it so much more because of all the suffering he faced...

I laughed when you said that Wataru was bad at fighting. You'd think that with all the traveling he did he'd be good at it! XD! Even the fake traveler from the game, Tatsuya, knew the whole entire map, money currency, and had better fighting skills. (In the game where you play as Tatsuya, Wataru basically had skills where he swung his sword like a baseball bat, while Tatsuya shot beams of light out of his sword! XD!)

Are you going to make Wataru get better at fighting as the story goes on? ...And know the map of the world and the tem currency? I always found it depressing that he was a successful traveler yet he knew nothing at all.

Oh! That reminds me, in the Brave Story book I read that his evil self had killed a person who looked and acted like his dad in Vision. Apparently the man cheated on his wife for another woman he loved (like in real life). Wataru became so angry and his evil self split off from him to kill the man. If you do bring them to Tearsheaven, can you write something in about that? I always love a little more drama.

Thank you, I hope to see your next chapter!
Tears Parallel chapter 7 . 6/13/2010
I was reminded of the whole Gem of Darkness thing where Mitsuru was about to destroy all of Vision just to get his wish fulfilled. :( I was screaming, "No, Wataru, don't steal it! No! T~T"

You're doing really well in this fanfiction, keep up the good work :) I'm amazed at how you can write a story in a different language. (Is English your second-language?)
nicknicknicknick chapter 7 . 6/2/2010
WHOA!

BRAVE STORY!
Tears Parallel chapter 6 . 3/30/2010
Uh... He was reminded of the Dalmations 101 movie? -feels foolish for saying this- XD

Are you going to have an explanation for why some dragons are black, and others are white? (When I read 'black dragon' I thought you meant something like the undead dragon from Brave Story: A New Traveler ...)
friolera chapter 5 . 2/25/2010
The dragon's name was Jozo. You just switched the o to an i, that's it. No biggie. o i like the story so far~ :)
xXYukishiroXx chapter 4 . 2/12/2010
Nice chapter. Continue it! This story is pretty good!
Frankly Serious chapter 4 . 1/16/2010
Now then, how long has it been since you updated?

I am sorry it took me so long. Update onegai. XD
Stray Child chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
I absolutely love you for writing stories for this anime! It was so AWESOME! I can't believe there's no category for it yet! Your story rocks! Plus, I adore Ashikawa/Wataru w Good job so far! Can't wait for more~ Keep going and good luck! _
vodoodollz chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
That was great. Please update again soon, I can't wait to read what happens next. I agree that the soul/blood orb could be made into another pearl, it would be rather interesting in any case, and help the story progress. Please update soon!
Frankly Serious chapter 3 . 6/29/2009
Koeh. Its good XD. Update please! I want to see what happens when they fight the wolf. And when Mitsuru realizes he's been to Vision before. PLEASE!

Sorry...that I haven't commented in awhile.
Frankly Serious chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
YAY! that was good! i tried to review but it wouldnt let me. XD. Sorry.

And yep!