Reviews for Home Sweet Home
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Bad spelling, but the idea for the story is cute.
kristi-hugs chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I love this story! (especially a jealous Brian) ;). Justin's interaction with spike and dru were great. I'd love to read more.
chavelaprincess chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I adore this. I could read it all day. I wish there was more, but the shortness of it just made it that much more sweet and fun!
FallingOverboard chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
No no no no, you can't something like that- cliff hangers and no sequel is not allowed. Pleeeeease write a sequel, now I want to know what happens when Brian meets Spike again.
save the sharks chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Please continue. I want to see the reactions of the gang when they find out about vampires.
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
it's a very interesting idea
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Write a sequel please!
shadow wolf chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
haha i love it i could just picture it. I so would love to be a afly on the wall at the next meeting between brian and spike. Love it good job
mike chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
although the story is appreciated...spike is evil! he would bite justin the moment he could get his fangs at his neck. and family means nothing to a vamp with no soul.
alsogoneforeveryeah chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Awesome! Great idea, the relevance of Spike and Justin! Loved it.
laffertyluver23 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
interesting cross-over. I like them as famiLy but I could also see a relationship there too.
waytotheend chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
OMG! This was super good! I love Spike&Drue and put them in QAF was genious! I wish you had continued writing it! It would have been great to read a long fic with them ]
Annjeela chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I really enjoyed reading that. I find myself picturing their next visit with some anticipation.
charming2drew chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
That was so random, but I absolutely loved it! You could seriously continue on with this! I would totally read it! :)
bombshellblonde318 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
OH you have to write a sequel!