Reviews for The Confessions Of A Call Girl
Mystery Girl 01 chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
Gosh I hope that you come back to this story soon its really good and has so much portential.
edwardxbellatogetherforever chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
Shit, it was just too good, and I had to continue reading! Now please, please, PLEASE with a cherry on top say you'll continue this story. Please! It's so good. I NEED to read more! I need to know what happens!

Please say you'll continue! :)
edwardxbellatogetherforever chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
Wow... I just discovered this story, and let's just say I absolutely love it! Thank you so much for sharing!

I do see, though, that you haven't updated since September. :( Could you tell me if you are going to soon, cause I don't know if I want to continue only to get my hopes up, and never get to finish this wonderful little story!

Thanks. :)
Annie Larsson chapter 6 . 5/22/2011
This is such an awesome story! I hope you'll continue it :)
46Catarina chapter 6 . 11/24/2010
I love the plot! And you write in a way that makes it so easy to read. great job. :)
jaybue chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
This Story got me hooked from the very first chapter!

I can't wait to see how you will resolve the obvious elephant in the room(Bella apparently sleeping with all Cullen men) ha!

And a coy Edward is gonna be so much fun to read!

Please don't give up writing, it's a really, REALLY good story you have here!

Can't wait for your next chappie,

Janine
DreamingOfParadise chapter 6 . 8/3/2010
This is a really fantastic story! I loved it straight away and your writing is amazing... I'm a bit worried that there haven't been any updates for a year, but I'm sure there's a reason for that... I hope!

Becky :)
WeDon'tFightFair chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
Please, please, please update, this is so good! I LOVE the Emmett story line it's so good!
WeDon'tFightFair chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Loved the first chapter! Love the idea of Bella as a call girl!
EverlastingMuse chapter 6 . 6/3/2010
very good! update soon!
Fixie Slick chapter 6 . 2/12/2010
please update, it's been forever!

Or did you quit and I just didnt know?

Let me know!
Rickii101 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
That was your first Lemon?

That was awesome. Looking forward to reading more!
lauren2121 chapter 6 . 1/3/2010
This story is really good.

UPDATE SOON!
pnayz4life chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
I'm loving this! Bella can be so absent minded if she doesn't really realize that Dr. Cullen and Alice are related let Lone that Emmett and Rosalie are husband and wife. I also wonder if she'll put more thought into what she's doing since Emily's surprise visit..In the mean time can't wait to see how Bella and Edward's little 'coffee date' turns out...

Keep the imaginative juices flowing and update soon! _
StephyF chapter 6 . 11/8/2009
AWESOME! I bet Jasper is one of her clients too. Pls update soon :)