Reviews for The Firestar
Asuka1920 chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
It looks like it should be continued. I would like to know what happens next!
AnimeHuntress chapter 9 . 1/26/2011
Hey I just wanted you to know that I enjoyed this story. I only just got into Moribito and when I read this I thought it was an interesting take on the situation. I hope you continue, especially since you left it at a cliffhanger. I know it been a couple years but it kills me that you left it at that.

Please update

AnimeHuntress
LaDiE AkEginU o.0.o chapter 8 . 11/6/2009
I love this story. Personally, I think that chagum and balsa shouldn't have been separated. I hated the ending of the anime- i've never read the manga. I dislike the emperor- he should have been "taken off his pedastal". Balsa should have kicked his butt. Anways enough ranting...great story. Can't wait to see what happens next. Out of curiousity, is the person that threatened to kill the royal family members one by one happen to be related to the man that was trying to kill Balsa when she was six?
Igelchen chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Hallo :-) I follow your story constantly. It tooks an interesting way now - the Kanbal people seem to be unfogivable crowd Did you relate it on the second Moribito book?

I hope they find another way than hand over Balsa ... but I think she will not let them do that to her.

I am looking forward to new chapters!
FallinDeath chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Hey, I'm glad people are writing fanfics for this anime. Just a friendly tip from one writer to another: sometimes it's hard to tell who is talking in this story. For example: you wrote, (“Balsa!” Balsa could detect a hint of relief in his voice and she smiled at it.) Since Balsa isn't calling herself, it's best to write, ("Balsa!" Tanda said.) Then write the rest of it, or make it a new paragraph so there's no confusion.

Keep it up, though.
bansheeblue13 chapter 5 . 5/10/2009
Some Tandaxbalsa love, please?
bansheeblue13 chapter 4 . 5/10/2009
Yay! Plot development! Have you read the 2nd book yet? I really enjoyed it.
bansheeblue13 chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
yay...but where are you going with this story...and there was a blank in chapter 1 were you waiting for the 2nd moribito book to come out to fill in the blank with a name?
bansheeblue13 chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
hm...interesting...they're all disappearing...did you hear that Moribito is coming back adult swim this summer...I'm excited.
bansheeblue13 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I am so sorry I should have reviewed so much sooner. I just don't understand why there's not much fanfiction here. Anyway great start looking forward to more.
GuardianEnzo chapter 4 . 5/7/2009
Excellent work - there's not nearly enough fanfic associated with this fantastic anime. I especially enjoy stories that center on Balsa and Chagum. Looking forward to more chapters.
Igelchen chapter 3 . 4/14/2009
I just sign up here to review your story :-) It's good to find an interesting andexciting Moribito Fan Fiction. I think you describe the characters well. And I am happy to "meet" my favourite Anime-Guy Jin again.

But why could they hit the La Lunga with their weapons? They needed the special blossoms in the anime to use the spear and swords in Nayugu.