Reviews for The Firestar
Brittni chapter 9 . 10/23/2016
More updates
EvilReceptionistOfDoom chapter 9 . 10/3/2016
That Ultimate Blade sure is useful. xD

I was kind of hoping this hadn't been left in a cliffhanger but ALAS. So I'm just going to say: it ends with the whole group mobilizing all the people of Yogo to overwhelm the thugs on the day of the first execution, and Chagum saving his mother while the others save the rest of them. Balsa can save the Emperor and then he'll be so grateful he'll let her visit the palace whenever, and everyone lives happily ever after. The end. xD
EvilReceptionistOfDoom chapter 8 . 10/3/2016
Welp. Better plan: wait til Balsa recovers, then go en force to the palace and take it back. What's the point of Eight Elite Warriors and the best bodyguard in the world if you can't rescue the royal family from a bunch of Kanbal thugs? Poor Chagum and also Tanda.
EvilReceptionistOfDoom chapter 7 . 10/3/2016
So are Balsa and Tanda dead or what?! And then Shuga's all "oh and I almost forgot, the country's basically just been overrun overnight by some unseen enemy, sorry I didn't mention this earlier", lol.
EvilReceptionistOfDoom chapter 6 . 10/3/2016
again I say, it's very lucky they have Tanda there! Tanda is so very useful to have around. XD
EvilReceptionistOfDoom chapter 4 . 10/3/2016
lol that donkey again
EvilReceptionistOfDoom chapter 3 . 10/3/2016
good thing Tanda had his medical bag with him when he crossed between worlds! DX It's a good thing they have Tanda, period - they would be so screwed without him!
EvilReceptionistOfDoom chapter 2 . 10/3/2016
The premise here is intriguing! It's like Nayug won't let go of them - I wouldn't be surprised if Chagum already crossed over. Maybe Shuga should get himself some flower wine, lol.
Asuka1920 chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
It looks like it should be continued. I would like to know what happens next!
AnimeHuntress chapter 9 . 1/26/2011
Hey I just wanted you to know that I enjoyed this story. I only just got into Moribito and when I read this I thought it was an interesting take on the situation. I hope you continue, especially since you left it at a cliffhanger. I know it been a couple years but it kills me that you left it at that.

Please update

AnimeHuntress
LaDiE AkEginU o.0.o chapter 8 . 11/6/2009
I love this story. Personally, I think that chagum and balsa shouldn't have been separated. I hated the ending of the anime- i've never read the manga. I dislike the emperor- he should have been "taken off his pedastal". Balsa should have kicked his butt. Anways enough ranting...great story. Can't wait to see what happens next. Out of curiousity, is the person that threatened to kill the royal family members one by one happen to be related to the man that was trying to kill Balsa when she was six?
Igelchen chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Hallo :-) I follow your story constantly. It tooks an interesting way now - the Kanbal people seem to be unfogivable crowd Did you relate it on the second Moribito book?

I hope they find another way than hand over Balsa ... but I think she will not let them do that to her.

I am looking forward to new chapters!
FallinDeath chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Hey, I'm glad people are writing fanfics for this anime. Just a friendly tip from one writer to another: sometimes it's hard to tell who is talking in this story. For example: you wrote, (“Balsa!” Balsa could detect a hint of relief in his voice and she smiled at it.) Since Balsa isn't calling herself, it's best to write, ("Balsa!" Tanda said.) Then write the rest of it, or make it a new paragraph so there's no confusion.

Keep it up, though.
bansheeblue13 chapter 5 . 5/10/2009
Some Tandaxbalsa love, please?
bansheeblue13 chapter 4 . 5/10/2009
Yay! Plot development! Have you read the 2nd book yet? I really enjoyed it.