Reviews for That Girl
ZC1896 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
That was just wonderfully beautiful. I love it :) Short but definitely worth reading
Helpatemporaridentitycrisis chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This is lovely. Really. I especially love that it's written in 2nd person- it's just adorable.
EggDupont chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
LOVED IT :D
awaylaughingonafastcamel chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
love it :)
dewdrop13 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I love it. it is so cute!
verbpreciousgem chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Aw. This was adorable. (:
Jasper winked chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
That was one of the sweetest one-shots about Lily and James that I've seen! Seriously, this was really good. And the song by The Click Five fits this. :) Great job!
Splash123 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I love this! It's so sweet!
InkSparksFire chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
brilliant, well written, cute. loved it, and I didn't notice any grammar problems at all! Keep writing, you're really talented.
Squid7000 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
OMGness! This is amazing! I love it! It is so adorable and sweet and cute and . . . anyway, I love it.

I especially adore when Lily tells James her 'boyfried' broke up with her and blushes. That is so adorable. And this is so James.

Love it!

Squid
jAwbr3aker chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
i've read one like this. it's in my fav's but probably in another account.
KingKhan chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Its really great! I just love how it makes you sad one moment and want to laugh the next...

i love this part cos it makes me want to smile...

"You like the way she scribbles notes vigorously on her parchment paper. You like the annoyed look she gives you when you tap her back, and try to play footsie with her from behind. However, you especially like the hasty and frantic replies you get from her when you pass a note to her. She tells you she'll have her boyfriend beat you up if you keep asking her out. You ask her his name; she takes a good five minutes before replying with a name you don't recognize, and you know everyone. You're Head Boy for a reason. Even if he was real, he'd just be stupid to even think about challenging a marauder.

You like the way she blushes a light pink when, one day in class (via note), she tells you her 'boyfriend' broke up with her. You grin and ask her out (although it's definitely not something new). All she does is roll her eyes, smile brightly, and tell you she'd like that, James.

There's a girl who sits in front of you in Transfiguration class.

You think you might be in love with her."
casakitten chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Do I like short fanfics? Not usually. Did I like your short fanfic? Absolutely. It reminds me that a fanfic can be enough quality, you don't pay attention to quantity. It was just pretty, it wasn't saturated with the cliches that have become almost constant in Lily/James fanfiction, it was sweet and well-written. I really enjoyed it.
YourLightWillShine chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Whoa.
ThePip6 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Hey It's pretty cool, I know what you mean about open office, it annoys me no end. Especially one really old version that doesn't check spelling:(

Oh well, itsreally a cool story, a very different and individual style.