Reviews for Remnant of the Vacant
Wynter Spite chapter 4 . 7/18
Oh, man, this is hilarious! I love how Cloud isn't afraid at all of being thought of as a lunatic. It just makes the story that much funnier, because he isn't hesitant to do or say things that he probably wouldn't otherwise would have done if it had been his actual past instead of a pocket dimension. Plus the way he talks to Aerith even though no one else can see her...I love it. I sincerely look forward to the next chapter.
Cowpog-GreenBean chapter 4 . 12/4/2014
I finally find the exact kind of story that I absolutely adore and it's dead! I am so disappointed by this. I suppose I'll just have reread these chapters continuously and wish really really hard that it will be updated one day...
Anon chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
Not sure if you'll update again, I really love this story so I hope you do. I wonder what is really going on? My two theories (which may or may not be probable) on things like why Reno can see the mako eyes while others can't and what's going on are:

1. Aerith was lying about the pocket dimension and the planet was able to send Cloud back to the actual past for some reason with Aerith along for the ride. Maybe the reason she's a ghost is because you can't take your body if a soul (even if it's you) is already in it, so she doesn't get a body 'cause she's dead but Cloud isn't. Makes me wonder how fenrir and the Fusion sword made it through but hey! it's AU.

2. Maybe they are in a pocket dimension (or they aren't, the where isn't important in this theory) and so only those who actually exist in the real world/future can see Cloud for who he is. Of course, many people probably exist there (not EVERYBODY can be dead) so maybe if they interacted enough with Cloud in RL/future?

Or...maybe the world is dead and Aerith took Cloud into this weird place (at the start he was in a field of flowers like the lifestream so what if it really WAS the lifestream) and he's dead but for some reason she constructs a world that's in the past so that he can...let go of his subconsious shadows and move on compleately?

It would fit with her constantly telling him to fix things, maybe she thinks that it would bring him peace.

hmm...I shal re-read the fic with final idea in mind, because I seriously just thought of it.

Anyway, I love your story, hope you update again someday!
MourningReviewer chapter 4 . 4/7/2014
Dear Story,

We hardly knew you, but we enjoyed you all the same. Your plot was original and actually humorous, though sometimes we wondered what the plot was at all, and the use of characters in your story was quite brill. I'm sad that you've left us at such a critical moment, and send my deepest regret to the author who has most certainly died as well, and his/her friends and family for the grief they must feel.

Requiescat in Pace,

In Mourning Reviwer
Yameko chapter 4 . 11/4/2013
This story is hilarious. xDDDD
I hope that it will be continued someday.
The Invisible Fan chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
Hilarious!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
i wonder, is there any chance that this story will be updated again? it's nice and funny(the plot and how it's written).
0rigami chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
Awww, fuck. this was a funny fic, too bad its discontinued -.-
The Forgotten's Kanvas chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
I hate doing this, but please, please please update? Please? I normally don't bug authors like this, but please pretty please? I love this story. I really, really love it. Even if you don't update, I will probably continue to read the same four chapters over and over and over and over again.
Flayne chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
I wouldn't totally read this even if this turned out to be 'deep, epic shit'.

It's the first time, Cloud just chills around and tells everyone the truth. Haha, it's so funny, I laughed out loud many times! XD

I hope you will continue! ( Can't wait to see Sephiroth's reaction, guess be will be epically disturbed by our weird cloudy hero. ;))
angelxofxmine chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
This is awesome and I can't wait for more! I have a feeling that Aeriths disappearance are bigger than Cloud thinks. So I'm suitably curious.
Unknown Variable chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE THIS IS TOO GOOD TO BE LEFT HANGING WITH SO FEW CHAPTERS! :(
Constance Truggle chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
I laugh every time I read this and hope you eventually complete it.

CT.
Yamon chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
I like the story and hope you update soon!
whiskedaway chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
Seriously, you shouldn't ever stop writing.