Reviews for Remnant of the Vacant
Chris Atola chapter 2 . 11/9
You just made me laugh so hard that my mum gave me a funny look as she walked past. Thought you might like to know.
Bersades chapter 2 . 7/6
alguna vez vas a terminar esto... es muy chistoso, por favor¡
espero que esta historia alguna vez continué.
Claciro chapter 4 . 1/13
Please update. You've done a very good job so far. :D
UnLike Us chapter 4 . 10/9/2016
This was so much fun to read. Love a good, unwilling, sarcastic, crazy time traveler.
LaserLightCannon chapter 4 . 8/7/2016
Things are getting weirder and weirder...
Von chapter 4 . 7/19/2016
Howling with laughter at times, cheers for the good fun!
Wanderlust-Charlotte chapter 4 . 10/25/2015
This story is awesome! I was actually laughing out loud at some parts! I hope it's continued sometime
Wynter Spite chapter 4 . 7/18/2015
Oh, man, this is hilarious! I love how Cloud isn't afraid at all of being thought of as a lunatic. It just makes the story that much funnier, because he isn't hesitant to do or say things that he probably wouldn't otherwise would have done if it had been his actual past instead of a pocket dimension. Plus the way he talks to Aerith even though no one else can see her...I love it. I sincerely look forward to the next chapter.
Cowpog-GreenBean chapter 4 . 12/4/2014
I finally find the exact kind of story that I absolutely adore and it's dead! I am so disappointed by this. I suppose I'll just have reread these chapters continuously and wish really really hard that it will be updated one day...
Anon chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
Not sure if you'll update again, I really love this story so I hope you do. I wonder what is really going on? My two theories (which may or may not be probable) on things like why Reno can see the mako eyes while others can't and what's going on are:

1. Aerith was lying about the pocket dimension and the planet was able to send Cloud back to the actual past for some reason with Aerith along for the ride. Maybe the reason she's a ghost is because you can't take your body if a soul (even if it's you) is already in it, so she doesn't get a body 'cause she's dead but Cloud isn't. Makes me wonder how fenrir and the Fusion sword made it through but hey! it's AU.

2. Maybe they are in a pocket dimension (or they aren't, the where isn't important in this theory) and so only those who actually exist in the real world/future can see Cloud for who he is. Of course, many people probably exist there (not EVERYBODY can be dead) so maybe if they interacted enough with Cloud in RL/future?

Or...maybe the world is dead and Aerith took Cloud into this weird place (at the start he was in a field of flowers like the lifestream so what if it really WAS the lifestream) and he's dead but for some reason she constructs a world that's in the past so that he can...let go of his subconsious shadows and move on compleately?

It would fit with her constantly telling him to fix things, maybe she thinks that it would bring him peace.

hmm...I shal re-read the fic with final idea in mind, because I seriously just thought of it.

Anyway, I love your story, hope you update again someday!
MourningReviewer chapter 4 . 4/7/2014
Dear Story,

We hardly knew you, but we enjoyed you all the same. Your plot was original and actually humorous, though sometimes we wondered what the plot was at all, and the use of characters in your story was quite brill. I'm sad that you've left us at such a critical moment, and send my deepest regret to the author who has most certainly died as well, and his/her friends and family for the grief they must feel.

Requiescat in Pace,

In Mourning Reviwer
Yameko chapter 4 . 11/4/2013
This story is hilarious. xDDDD
I hope that it will be continued someday.
The Invisible Fan chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
Hilarious!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
i wonder, is there any chance that this story will be updated again? it's nice and funny(the plot and how it's written).
0rigami chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
Awww, fuck. this was a funny fic, too bad its discontinued -.-