Reviews for The Doctor's Monologue
The Princess Maker chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
I've heard of opposites attract, but this series takes that to a whole, new level...Even though I haven't actually read the series yet, this sounds like something someone like Hannibal would do (considering he may not even know what love is)! :O
Nights Sunset chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
Perfect perfect many fanfics try to make Hannibal Lecter and Clarice Starlings relationship romantic when its not, its dark and based on you watch SOTL and see how Hannibal Lecter is portrayed,you see that this fanfic sounds just like how he would think.
Red Sunset chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
Perfect. Perfect. Perfect. Too many fanfics try and make Hannibal lecter and Clarice starlings relationship romantic when it is dark and based on obsession. If you watch SOTL and see the way hannibal lecter is portrayed then you can see that your fanfic fits perfectly. This sounds like how he would think.
within a sepulchre chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Excellent;I know you could make something out of this even though it's a one-shot, but it is still very good!
E-Lecter chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
that is clever. truly quite clever. I always wondered what he might have thought about while he was waiting for clarice to come back. he probably did have a bit of a battle with himself. very good. I really like your sense of the way dr. lecter thinks. continue to write! E
Czar Obezyanka chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
This is beautiful piece of work *smiles*. Have you read Hannibal? Cause Clarice and Hannibal enlope and live out the rest of their days in Argentina. :)