Reviews for Hunter's Moon
Beizanten chapter 1 . 2/4
so diana is raise by a traITOR. interesting
Woodamck chapter 47 . 1/11
I'm just mad that it took this long. They knew each other for nearly a decade now. Love what you've done with Alfred though. "I've had worse" is my official catchphrase now
Woodamck chapter 26 . 1/10
BAAAAAAANE 10/10 chapter
Woodamck chapter 19 . 1/10
Didn't Bruce disappear when he was 16? If he's 21 now, and he's been with the league for 2 tears, then what was going on with him for the other 3? Will we ever find out? Damn I gotta keep reading. Great work you're doing so far. Really talented
Woodamck chapter 6 . 1/10
Lmao she didn't say her last name at first either x) Good chapter overall
Nicole Dantas chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
What a great start!
TheDarkMan19 chapter 47 . 10/6/2016
your writing is effective and comes across well. my main criticism would be look into expanding your range of descriptive terms. you have a lot of "crashing" kisses. that sounds like a good way to loosen a tooth.
TheDarkMan19 chapter 34 . 10/5/2016
So looks like Ares is back in play. oh. sorry. Mr Sera
Raining Daylight chapter 53 . 8/14/2016
This story is sooooo amazing! Your characters are spot on, and the plot is constantly drawing me further and further in. I can't wait to read the next one.
romeosami7 chapter 24 . 7/23/2016
Mr. Batman they sound like teenagers. Nicely done
FernandaHolmes chapter 53 . 7/9/2016
One of the best Batman/Wonder Woman fanfics I've read! Thank you so much :)
Callian31 chapter 2 . 4/13/2016
Ok, you have me interested.
GrumpyShaman chapter 53 . 4/12/2016
just great!
Ryujin Jakka 92 chapter 42 . 4/10/2016
This was a really good chapter, except for one problem: Henry Cavill. I hated his performance as Superman, and I don't think he'd be a good Batman either. The recent...cinematic travesty didn't help much either. God, that movie was awful!
Guest chapter 42 . 4/3/2016
Just wondering, should 2 women from Themyscira be Amazons or Amazonians?
1,789 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »