Reviews for perfection of a kind is what he was after
Firehedgehog chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
very nice ficcy here. realized i hadn't read and reviewed this one, sooo.. think you can so a highlander/psych ficcy were shawns immortal?
Guest chapter 7 . 8/17/2012
Awesome chapter!
Can't wait for the next update!
PenningAlways chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
Pooh so dark but so addicting! I love it and the last one really gave me goosebumps! Nice job please update!
Aldebaran das Areias Vermelhas chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
You're doing a very good job here. And please, put more Shassie. ]
theflockroxmysox chapter 5 . 12/7/2010
oh my gosh, i love this! it actually nearly made me cry, poor gus and shawn! please update soon :)
anonymous chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
I'm sorry, but I don't really get the point of this story. When I read chapter one, I was excited...seemed like a great start to a great story. Not sure where you were going with the other chapters...none of them made sense. Were these little stories, not related to each other? If so, forget about the other chapters and focus on what you began in chapter one. It was a great beginning.
HarryFreakingPotter chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Saying the F word is not cool. Good story other than that! :)
Night Essence chapter 3 . 4/27/2010
I'm enjoying your Psych drabbles. It's my favorite show and I feel like it doesn't get enough love. So thanks for contributing.
BiRDiEs95 chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
Oh my gosh. This is so amazing! I especially like the 3rd one! i have goosebumps right now.
gnbrules chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
Nice and dark. I like it! :D
gnbrules chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
How sad. But good!
Kansas42 chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
Jeez, that's depressing. But in a good way. Really well written. I loved the title you pulled for this, and I hope you update with more drabbles soon ; )
hudson911 chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Freaky... but I loved it.
gnbrules chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Wow, that's scary. Yet cool. Good job...though disturbing. : :)
Meg chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
This is very creepy I love it. A great tag to the episode. I didn't believe it was over either. The end felt to easy and I thought for sure she had something more planned for his date.

Thank you for writing this. And congratulations on writing your first Psych fic. I hope to read more from you in the future.