Reviews for Darkhearts
Disciple of Revan chapter 22 . 7/30/2012
Dude where can i read the rest of this story
Insertname chapter 13 . 8/29/2011
This is great and sad when they all moved :(

It should of got more reviews but it was still awesome.
SevenScars chapter 22 . 7/27/2009
good keep it
Eric chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Actually, they arent chapters. I only numbered my stories for coherence sake (insert joke here). When I first posted them on PAL, people would read the first one then skip ahead to Loose Ends thus missing several stages of Aenoch and Ravens development (the focus of the series).

BTW: All art can be found at Devianart just type "Aenoch" in the search engine.
silentshadow55 chapter 22 . 7/7/2009
great story, loving it

but if i am to be brutaly honest, the current plot of zombies was a bit... how shall i say? confusing? anyway but the instant transition of mid-end plot of the rising of chaos to that of back story was probobly the most confusing of the whole story, which in itself is a good thing because it shows consistancy

either way i'm loving it, just thought i would offer my opinion

well can't wait for the next update in anycase

so all the best until then

CraneLee chapter 22 . 3/31/2009
Finish the previous chapter dammit *flail*

Don't start something new and leave me hanging, I'z gonna die! *flailflailflailflailflail*
Address retry chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Okay, how about this?

groups dot yahoo dot com forward-slash group forward-slash Whtzombiesffs forward-slash
34567876545678767 chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
Hmm... While I do get the direction you are taking with this the emotional intensity, from about where Raven loses control feels rather... lacking. It's not that the emotion isn't there, it's just not as prominent as I feel it should be. Needs more, perhaps thought patterns, perhaps just whatever it is you do to make readers feel like the character, but it needs a little more.

But yea other than that I'd have to say it's prettay good. Great writing, great story. I'll be sure to read it all.

Also with regards to the link, you didn't screw it up. FF.n just hates external links (try leaving a few spaces or replacing the "."s with "dot"s, example: "TitanstowerDOTcom").
Address for art chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Screwed up the address. Here it is: groups./group/Whtzombiesffs/
Yo chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Range? How could I have missed that! Brother. I think I fixed in the new version.

Anyhoo, Im Eric aka Whtzombie, the fellow who wrote this stuff. Actually, I started this trilogy years ago (four I think)and had been posted them on PALCOMIX (an adult themed art site) and my good friend SonicBladeDragon decided it was high time to post them here. Im glad he did otherwise I would have never had the guts to do it on my own (Im entirely self-taught).

The stories can be taken as chapters or individual stories. The only reason I numbered them was so people wouldnt get lost. Now some are unfinished (Black Rayne, Aenoch Day 1, Daddy Dearest etc) and I hope to finish one day while others are in an constant state of polish. Anyway, feel free to read and enjoy. Think someone might enjoy them? Feel free to spread them around.

There are buttloads of art to go with the stories and can be found at: groups./group/Whtzombiesffs/.
34567876545678767 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
I like it. It's very... darkish is the only word for it...

22 of these things? I have my work cut out for me.

If you like I can focus on a particular segment of the story for my reviews. What is it you want me to be looking at?

Also question: Is this the first posting of this idea or has it been expressed/explored elsewhere before now?

I'll leave you with that I am intrigued by the story and think the writing quality is excellent (except for that bit about how Cinderblock is roaring with range). I look forward to the novel that shall ensue.
Ndasuunye chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Hm this first chapter was long as hell. This is really good and something like I never seen before. I hope all the chapters are as good as this. Though I would like to tell you, you should have not posted all the chapters at once. Keep people waiting in suspense for the next chapter. But this is still good though regardless. I say the chapter thing because, then people will jus read straight through it not review until there's no more to read ya know. But I guess it's too late. Now I shall read this next chapter. Ja Ne
Taeniaea chapter 22 . 2/26/2009