Reviews for In A Name
Isa Knightwalker chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I was sad when Dino fainted haha. Lovely story!
bunnybunny chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
omg! this is superb! in character and still charmingly cute! great job ]
messedupfruitsrotten chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
"COME ON BEARS! NOT EXTREME ENOUGH TO FIGHT ME? GROW A PAIR AND JUMP THAT MOAT!" - That line had me dying of laughter. Loved it xD
Sjokolade chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Brilliant! I loved the humor, and how you kept them both so IC. The part with Ryohei, and Hibari's kiss-push scheme were priceless _

But best of all I liked the argument in the car. It's nice to see someone finally add a dimension to Dino's character that he obviously must possess to have the position that he has. This is the kind of story that could really make me like this pairing! I'm favving...
Shizuno chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
omg this is awesome! *o* so hot XD and you did a great job in making them 'in-character' :D
akumu keayo chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Wow. That was- That was amazing. When Dino and Hibari were just beginning to fight in the Aviary, I thought "This is so hot. Is it supposed to be hot? Oh god..." I'm glad it was. D18 is one of my favorites.

I got here by a link from someone. I didn't expect it to be so good! I had lost hope in . I hadn't found a half-decent fic in years. But this- still has a small hope! Because of people like you! Seriously. Now I have to read every story you've written. You made me excitingly giggle. And wiggle around at the pure REBORN! of it. God, now I have to catch up again. I fangirled.

I really heard everyone's voices in here. It's like it came straight from the manga! Dino, Hibari, and Ryohei were really there! (Wow, this got kind of long. They allow longer RRs now. Neat.)

Srsly. Many internetz to you guys. I love you long tiem.

-D
Hirakareta chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
I liked this one it was to the f'ing EXTREME! I love your Ryouhei btw he has it all, the ADD, ADHD, and just the right amount of high on life that makes him awesome . Hibari getting ganged up on by birds is lawls inducing. Faved _
Makayla chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Wow, first word: hot! The fighting, the kissing, the err... foreplay ;) it was all amazing. I liked dino's sudden shift to mafia boss, although it could do with being a little more provoked to be in character. However other than the story pace was perfect and ryohei's cameo was utterly hilarious. I would put some thought to the age difference between the pairing in your next story maybe, with dino worrying about what he's doing. Nevertheless the writing was fantastic and i'm looking forward to more of your work! Ps sorry for my really bad grammar, i'm currently on my phone in lesson lol. You're story is much more interesting than my psychology class :) x
HachiSilver chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Oh god. That was absolutely delicious. You somehow managed to keep them in-character at the same time as crafting a beautifully amusing (and hot) yet believable storyline. Kudos.
Kritiker chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
A most wonderfully written one-shot with a well paced story and excellent control in keeping Dino and Hibari very much in character. I thoroughly enjoyed how the story was written to start out like a non-romantic piece, but the two characters interactions built up the story to move into a more passionate sort of focus. Each ending of the paragraph during the later part of the story seemed like a cliffhanger - tempting you to read on further with much anticipation. Also, i thoroughly luved the sudden change in Dino's attitude where he turned less indulgent to Hibari's moods and got dangerous. It got really things really exciting. The ending was also not one to disappoint...except for the fact that the story is finished ;

Would luv to comment on more parts of the story but i'd be giving it all away in this review.

"In a name" is a very excellent and well written one-shot piece which has much possibility for a sequel/s.
Filaphiera chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Omg~! This is so cute! Really nicely written and full of details
sorrytoolazytologin chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Fantastic awesome! beautiful! you should make more stories like this XD you capture them well in this fic
justareviewer chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Wow, I can't believe this story doesn't have more reviews. 0_o Very nice. I simply adored how you wrote Hibari and Dino. I liked this story a lot. _
MisikaChan chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
i so liked the bad-ass dino xD you should make some sort of sequel. honestly it was great _
himeCharlie chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Beautiful. It was just amazing. You definitely know how to keep them in-character.