Reviews for M o n t h s
XxWildflowerxX chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Wow, what a powerful fic. Truley shows how a relationships can end and I'm sure many people can relate to this
et-tu-lj chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I like the rhythm of this. It flows well from one month to the next, and the quick image of each moment is a great way to show the cycle of a relationship.
Stop Bad FF chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
great stori
eliska chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
The feeling this one gives off is gentle and soothing, somewhat an irony as a romantic meltdown would be less than gentle. The flow of the months and the slightly different feeling that each month's sentence radiates adds much to the overall calm feeling to the fic, like a halcyon in midst of a storm. I particularly liked the March sentence :). I wonder why July isn't there, though-maybe indicating that the hot passion in their love is gone? :O

- Beth M.
paramourconspiracy chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Aww, realizations of mistakes. Don't take advantage of what you have because it's rare you get it back! And it's really never the same if you do.

-Paramour
nuttx chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
This is extremely beautiful~

KH isn't my fandom, but this tugged at my heartstrings. The smooth flow from month to month created a lulling sort of rhythm, sad and gentle but painfully poignant.

Seriously, it's beautiful. Write more. (:
Kokoyumi chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Short and to the point, like you said. I liked it, overall.
Lei-lassassin chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Wow, Sil-va...that's deep and powerful. I love it.