Reviews for The Nanny
gilmoregroupie chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
i love the nanny!

you should do a flashback to the beginning
Lilly2010 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
OMG! I love that show! fran is my fav. Please con't with this. can't wait to read more.
abbie.loves.twilight chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
I think you should definitely continue it.
Have Some Faith chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
first of all, i want to say that i luv the nanny, fran is awesome and so are u. this is a great story. man, when did i get so formal, anyway, keep up the writing because remember, ur awesome! -*Have Some Faith*
TwilightSVU chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I do hope you make a story out of this. From how Bella got got the job to falling in love with her boss
booknerd0426 chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
YOU should go on too. it would be great.
legallygwen chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
Love it! Please continue or maybe start from the beginning and put this into a tough OMG I love him but doesn't even love me sort of way like the Nanny was in the beginning. I would love to see what you do to that
HawraaN chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
you should so update but you should umm maybe you could start before the episode maybe get edward and bella to fall in love i dont really watch the nanny but i want to read this interesting story!
Alejandra111 chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
YES! I love this ff! It would be awesome! D
Bijanshahir chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
This story is fuck. Typos everywhere and a lack of continuity. Coupled with extremely awkward social situations (Mother, Husband and her brother all walk in on her and her boy friend?) Both women realize they are late minutes after having sex?
Alejandra111 chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
I LOVED IT! That was totally awesome!
HawraaN chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
hey is this a one-shot for a full story?