Reviews for The Tweek Letters
Katsingsforcutters chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
Oh my god let me start this by saying it's four in the morning I'm dyslexic and need my glasses to see most of the time and I read this through tears because my boyfriend just broke up with me. Jesus Christ I hated this and hated this and then at the end I fell in love with it. Could I possibly draw a comic version of your story?
sad but rad chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
the fuck dude
Not cool B(
The Quiet Shadow XVII chapter 3 . 2/12/2010
I cried at the end of each chapter.

Just so you know.

This story was so adoringly cute and sad.

Fantastic job.
AvalonParadise chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
Fuck dude, i know i'm gunna sound like a pussy but i was fucking bawling there. In my opinion, you should leave the story at that, but write a sequel. Does that make sense? Whatever, message me if you ever continue this bud.
Fanficitonlover4allfiction chapter 3 . 1/18/2010
DAW

I CRIED :'D IT WAS SIMPLY ADORABLE!

Honestly, the ending was so touching :3

Great story, I loved the letters, it was cute and sad and depressing but adorable. 3
Sarah chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
That was an intensely emotional and beautiful story. I'm so glad it had a happy ending. :)
Nerdy-Insane-Writer chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
*sobbing* This story brings out the worst in me.
Nerdy-Insane-Writer chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
D mmit, you made me cry again.
Nerdy-Insane-Writer chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
I hate this. It made me cry, and I NEVER cry. Okay, I DON'T hate it, it just makes me sad. It's way too familiar.
jimkirks chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
okay.

that was...

with out a doubt...

the creek story i have ever read!

you are fucking awesomee!

*pardon my french*
Itachi. Oh Enka chapter 3 . 4/30/2009
Aw..

That was so cute.
Homicide-Inside chapter 3 . 3/25/2009
That... was... awesome.

Though, in my opinion, I liked it better when it was only the first chapter. Or...well, I'm okay with having Craig's side of the story.

But I'm a CrEek fangirl, so I like to be fed with CraigAndTweek love. Haha.

Great job. :)
Lock chapter 3 . 3/11/2009
*sniff* I cried at various parts of the story, one example being where Craig confirms he had never lied about loving Tweek. Gawd, you are a REALLY emotional writer!

You need to write more, heh. And you deserve more reviews for this fantastic peice of work. A *crycrycry* Beautiful
RennyWasHere chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
how about tweek shows up a craigs door and jumps him. him saying i hate you and craig saying i love you while they kiss and crap. *waggles eyebrows*
AlyssHeart chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
Omg

Much love to this chapter!

I hope you write something after this!

I want to know what happens.

w