Reviews for The Real Story of Bulma Briefs Reprise
ruinedsandwich chapter 1 . 7/11
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS JEWEL FOR YEARS. HOLY SHITTTTTTAKKI MUSHROOM. THIS IS BEAUTIFUL.
smar0403 chapter 67 . 6/2
Please come back this story is so unique and i love it! please finish its not to late think about bulma and vegita!
PLEASE DON'T STOP
Arly Jones chapter 56 . 4/21
HOLY SHIT! SHIT GOT REAL DUDE! I'M FANGIRLING OUT OFF MY MIND HERE! BULMAXVEGTE ROCKS!
Gyromice89 chapter 67 . 1/20
Seriously will you update,please, this is one of the best dragonball stories ever. I wanna see the rest of it,too.
Azera-v chapter 45 . 9/10/2015
Love your story.
seraphim2db chapter 37 . 8/13/2015
I'm going to finish this story at a later time but I just wanted you to know that you should be proud of yourself with this story. It's perfectly done and I always wanted to see Bulma thrown into the mix. I had a similar idea for a story like this some years ago, but I never got around to it. Maybe this will inspire me. Job well done.
Emperor's Sister chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Hola

Wow the 1st to review in 2015!

Love this story beyond compare! Please come back! Please don't give it up! PLEASE write more soon!
missotaku2316 chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Flippety-fuck! I really hope you continue this story! Its awesome and I want more!
Please update O great and Wise One!
mickeymouselover chapter 67 . 11/29/2014
I read this in 2 days and if you don't finish it I swear I'll go insane. Please COME BACK AND FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED,YOU CRETIN! (That's how Vegeta would put it).
Edea chapter 67 . 2/23/2014
I really really (REALLY) hope you come back to this fic someday! I swear, I have been on and off reading this for like, 10 years (not sure if that's exactly right, but I'm pretty sure I was a young teenager and now I'm mid-twenties so...) and it is still one of my favorite fics of all time! You did such a great job on this, I really hope you can continue it sometime in the future...X
MoonShadow396 chapter 67 . 11/5/2013
I know it's been years since you've updated this but I hope you. Go back to working on it at some point. This is really interesting and I love how Bulma is a fighter without you making her somehow being the strongest.
Joe B chapter 30 . 9/19/2013
Great thanks for posting!
Joe B chapter 29 . 9/19/2013
Awesome thanks!
Joe B chapter 28 . 9/19/2013
Superb! Thank you very much!