Reviews for The Real Story of Bulma Briefs Reprise
Dee chapter 67 . 7/6
I have read this story so many times over the past few years .. All 67 chapters. Im seriously bummed, its been so long since you have updated, I guess I shouldn't hold breath that you will one day come back.. Its ok, this has been by far my favorite story to read on this site.
ThrownAxe92 chapter 5 . 6/22
KONO BULMA DA!
ThrownAxe92 chapter 1 . 6/21
( insert dio's world here)
ThrownAxe92 chapter 67 . 6/21
have been better if you rename ''teleport rush'' with ''za warudo'' or ''the world''
Aeroza chapter 67 . 5/28
We scream, you scream, we all scream for an update please.
jeangarc18 chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
Please for the love of Kami, FINISH THIS STORY. There were parts that were hard to get through but overall it was great. It was so refreshing to finally be able to picture Bulma in a different light... To have her role as a hero rather than a damsel and to give her the power to back up her mouth. It was amazing to see this take on the Bulma/Vegeta Romance as it isn't really touched on in the anime. I WANT MORE! I read this so fast...
LOLZZZZ chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
Dang it now I'm sad
ruinedsandwich chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS JEWEL FOR YEARS. HOLY SHITTTTTTAKKI MUSHROOM. THIS IS BEAUTIFUL.
smar0403 chapter 67 . 6/2/2016
Please come back this story is so unique and i love it! please finish its not to late think about bulma and vegita!
Guest chapter 67 . 5/2/2016
PLEASE DON'T STOP
Arly Jones chapter 56 . 4/21/2016
HOLY SHIT! SHIT GOT REAL DUDE! I'M FANGIRLING OUT OFF MY MIND HERE! BULMAXVEGTE ROCKS!
Gyromice89 chapter 67 . 1/20/2016
Seriously will you update,please, this is one of the best dragonball stories ever. I wanna see the rest of it,too.
Azera-v chapter 45 . 9/10/2015
Love your story.
seraphim2db chapter 37 . 8/13/2015
I'm going to finish this story at a later time but I just wanted you to know that you should be proud of yourself with this story. It's perfectly done and I always wanted to see Bulma thrown into the mix. I had a similar idea for a story like this some years ago, but I never got around to it. Maybe this will inspire me. Job well done.
Emperor's Sister chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Hola

Wow the 1st to review in 2015!

Love this story beyond compare! Please come back! Please don't give it up! PLEASE write more soon!