Reviews for Burn, Don't Freeze
orkestrzhopa chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
i love that you write kakashi bottoming and don't completely change his personality to make him fit the ridiculous "uke" role some people seem to obsess over.
CallMeSoldier chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
"Kanoha will prosper under my strict but sexy rule." I think the teasing conversation was my favorite part, to be honest. But the smut was great. I'm a sucker for seme!Iruka.
Shirubagure chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
I liked this but near the ending Iruka kind of acted OOC but then, it has uke Kakashi so who cares! xD I like how they consider in adopting Naruto. c:
RoastPigeon chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Such a nicely written lemon...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Nice.
Blackened Ice chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Hmmmmmm, well this was great i especially liked this part.
("I didn't know you felt that way about me."

"That way?" Kakashi says, and the smile in his voice is enough to keep Iruka going.

"You know. Wanting to be my wife, take care of me and let me fuck you stupid every night."

Kakashi snorts. "I don't seem to recall saying that."

"You must've blacked out afterwards. I have that effect on people."

Kakashi is laughing now, his low chuckles making Iruka's ear tingle.

"We'll buy a house outside of town, for privacy's sake," Iruka says brightly. "We'll do it in every room plus the garden, and then we'll adopt Naruto and be a family."

Kakashi groans. "I don't think sex and brats mix very well.")

But you made kakashi seem the seme, and i prefer kakashi uke, but all in all this was a good fic indeed
PWTMC chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Oooh, uke Kakashi :D

Super hot. And not too common. Props to YOU!

Great story!
YaoiD chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Very hot, very cute. Thank you for the story :)
Aishiteru Baby chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I hadn't even remembered this one! I loved it s very much and I still do *sigh. It makes my tummy do this weird fluttery thing everytime I read it. Definately favourite worthy! :3
auteur-cache chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Wow, my first Iruka-topping fic, and I loved it! I love the different setting and the description of whats happening with the weather, without going overboard and making it boring. Great smut too, thats always a bonus but I really loved the end. It was sweet and cheeky and made my heart swell with giddiness. Thanks for sharing this!

-AC
monkeerangerfan chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
i really like this.
Crimson Blood Dreamer chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
hah nice and sexy

although the end about the hokage and sexy stuff i'd expect more from kakashi

tot he point where he'll be changing saturday to sexurday hhee
BigSister2 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
I liked this a LOT. It was very hot, but like the ending was...sweet...or cute. I don't know if thats the right word I'm looking for, but I really enjoyed it. Especially how you made Kakashi the reciever. Plus the description was beautiful. Overall wonderful work.
vaughnrock chapter 1 . 2/21/2009