Reviews for You Could Be Good For Me
NickyFox13 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I very much enjoyed reading this because of the intent: Edward's a jerk and not worth Bella's time. As someone who found Bella/Edward unfleshed out and sort of boring, I think more stories exploring the what-ifs of Bella finding the courage to leave Edward after New Moon. There was so much wasted potential in the B/E pairing that went down the drain to shove the twu wuv down the audience's throats. I think you portrayed that idea down well.

However, the story felt kind of rushed. This could have made a great multi-chaptered fic exploring Bella trying to find the courage to tell off Edward (which I did actually enjoy in this fic! That was done pretty well) and how her life would be different as a single girl without a jerk boyfriend while still remaining friends with Jacob after earning his trust back after essentially using him.

I do love your effort, it's very awesome! I hope to see more anti-B/E from you :))
V Tsuion chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Well said. Her realizing her feelings for Jacob and getting together with him was a bit rushed, I think it would have been nice for her to actually have to make it up to him, earn back his trust by just being his friend for a while, but over all, it was good and brought up a lot of things that were wrong with Edward and Bella's relationship. For this I applaud you.
Marie Nomad chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I like this fic. The characterizations are spot on and I like how that Bella took a mature look into her relationship with Edward. I had recommended it to the twispite Live Journal Community.
SirenSinger chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Damn it I was this actually happened in the book! I freaking hate twilight, mostly because after new moon, everything went downhill. I never thought Bella turned into such a idiot and I felt horrible for Jacob. The wedding invite to Jakers officially labled Edward as "Mayjor Bitch".
luvstwilight01 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I totally think bella can become awesome with Jacob I loved the story and will encourage to please write more it was awesome so please I will always review
Keily Bee chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Aw!
Miss Mani chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Bonjour.

First off, I would like to say that most of the other reviewers have judged this a bit too harshly. I don't see all that you are complaining about, this is how she interpreted Twilight. We aren't given much information, so everyone sees it just a bit differently. I also don't see where she comes right out and bashes Edward. It seems like a perfectly plausible situation to me...

Second, may I say that it is a good piece, but Bella is a bit OOC. Bella in the book isn't this much of a (I can't believe I'm going to say this about a main character in a book) round character. You actually made her a little bit too real, if that makes sense. She wouldn't realize it so quickly and I suggest that you go into detail with that. Perhaps make a few chapters with her slowly beginning to doubt the relationship instead of right out tell us she did. The timeline is a bit off too, it seemed a bit rushed at the end. Overall though, I would give this a...B-B. Good effort and has excellent potential, but it needs a little extra. _
Emmaplease chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I can imagine the fangirls throwing tomatoes right now.

It was well orchestrated...but I reckon Edward would have put up a better fight :)

You have a point though.

Emma x
karina5185 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
# WARNING! NOT VERY NICE REVIEW! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! AND ALSO BREAKING DAWN SPOILERS!#

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED:

Great, you turned Jake from immature, boisterous best friend to completely rational, understanding main man. Bella became a cold and heartless bitch who apparently had a recent concussion because she forgot all that happened in Twilight. Edward, the mature, eloquent romantic became a stammering, superficial teenager.

Interesting how you failed to see how these characters are designed to react to certain things. You also failed to see the meaning behind those traits you enumerated and labeled as an all around human thing.

Edward Loves the things Bella SAYS when she sleep talks. He finds it endearing. Not everyone is clumsy, especially not like the way Bella is. He loves the way she blushes when he says or does certain things, because it show how she feels without her having to say it. Edward loves her heartbeat because it's HERS. He loves it all because it is part of who she is. It's because they're HER traits, that's why he loves them.

She's a mystery to him because she hardly does what he expects her to do.

Bella IS brave. Who would run towards a lethal vampire and have no regrets? Or better yet, an entire coven of them?

And the above statement would back up my next: Bella IS selfless. She did all those things for others.

Edward would not hesitate when Bella asks him if he'll still love her. Breaking Dawn has proven that.

Edward would never be impatient with Bella unless it was a life-or-death situation, and even then he'd have a difficulty in disregarding her feelings, unless of course its HER life on the line.

It' either you hate Edward or you just really hate the Twilight series. Or maybe there' something wrong with YOU.

"You make me happy, much happier than Edward ever did."

I believe this is synonymous to the word LIE.
LolittaDeath chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
ok i know u r tring to make edward look like a bad guy but u have to erase evrything that happened in twilight and new moon because after that it is impossible edward will act that way "and i feel bad" cuz i know edward isn't a bad guy could u please answer me thanx.
mikenewtonrox1994 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Um, that wuz kinda dumb, no offense.