Reviews for Human Delusions
Allegra Alonzo chapter 18 . 3/17/2011
This really is an awesome story. I'm so glad I found it. The storyline is original and intriguing. You've done a good job of capturing the characters as well as developing all of the OCs. Why did you stop writing this? D:
megumisakura chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
update soon,please!
Seapea chapter 18 . 3/10/2010
So nice to see an update. I love this story. So many things to try to figure out. Love nursemaid Buffy.
Belle86 chapter 17 . 11/6/2009
This is a great story! I love it so much! Hope you update it soon! I'm so glad that Spike became his own man. Kinda wish you hadn't killed Kat though. I like Buffy with Spike and all but only because Spike loves her. Otherwise, I'd wish he'd move on which you did have him do. Still great story! Looking forward to more!
Sailor Sayuri chapter 17 . 8/3/2009
I've just found this story, and I'm in love with it! *happy dance*

Such a GREAT plot! Adventure, romance, angst, and bitty-Spikes all arround! *grin*

And I like Evil! She's great!

I REALLY want to know what happens next! *wails*

Please update soon! Pweety Pwease with a LOT of chocolate on top! *BIG puppy eyes*

Good luck for next chapter! _~

Kiss
Seapea chapter 17 . 8/2/2009
This story is so intriguing. Keep up the good work.
spike dragon chapter 17 . 8/2/2009
OH! What a delightful chapter but I crave so much more of this wickedly delightful Tale.
Geeky13 chapter 17 . 8/2/2009
Gahh! Love it!
Doni chapter 16 . 7/5/2009
Loved it!
spike dragon chapter 16 . 7/4/2009
The many sides of Spike especial as he relates to women. Wonderful Chapter
Geeky13 chapter 16 . 7/4/2009
Love it! Keep up the awesome work!
The Lady Meow chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Congratulations! You've been rec'd!

The Reader's Have Chosen is a new fanfiction recommendation community dedicated to finding the best of the best in fandoms across the boards, and sharing them with other authors and avid readers. Your story, "Human Delusions", has been rec'd and is now being voted on in the Monthly Poll Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Fellow fandom-aficionados will vote for their favorites of all the recommendations, and the stories with the most votes will be posted on the front page.

You can find our website at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen . eternflame . com

You can find the Buffy Weekly Poll at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen. eternflame forum/ index. php? topic 550.0

~Cat
shayme chapter 15 . 6/21/2009
Let me first tell you that I LOVED this original storyline. Sure vamps and werewolves stories are pretty normal but who else has had Spike fall in love with another in such a short time frame? That was risque but it did work and made the story line original and interesting. I only had problems with some of your transitions from chapter to chapter but mostly those that occurred during the same chapters. Sometimes they seemed forced and were kinda hard to follow. I want you to understand that I LOVE this story and only want more, only i think it is sometimes a little difficult to understand some of the things that should have been simple to comprehend. Sometimes a good beta could take care of the flow problems for you. If you already have one thats great..just keep up the good work. I wish the characters of Kat and then Evil were expanded and we learn more about them. This is also what I mean when I say it was sometimes hard to follow. One day Spike is with Kat and then the next, its 3 years later but i know nothing about this character for the most part. The same with Evil, who the heck is she and there did she come from...anyway..sorry to give you a review thats anything but positive but if i did not love the story or your writing so much, i would not even bother. I look fwd to your updates and you have already been added to my favorites. Been reading FF since 1998..lol and you are what make this site work and so fun to keep coming back to !
rosebard chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I love this fic! I do a little dance everytime you update. The William/Spike in this story is fantastic, and I can't wait to see Buffy treat Spike as an equal. The kids are great, and I can't wait to see more interaction there ;-)
Doni chapter 15 . 6/20/2009
Nice work...sounds like they're gonna "come to an understanding" one way or another. ;)