Reviews for Just One Night
sweet
CelticGlamazon chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Hot!
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Will there be a sequel? Please?
WannabeWolfe chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Short, smutty and right to the point. Great job. :)
CRF chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Great job, thanks for posting:)
JaneA0202 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
as a oneshot its great, but I can see it also as a more-chapter story, this as a first chapter and then they would develop their relationship more, they would find out that they love each other and so...
BokuWaHime chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
kewlio
RheaBay chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
yummy yummy! I loved this soo much! it was perfectly smutty with a non-cheesey ending. Gosh, it was just so damn perfect :-) abd sexy...and gaah! haha. Brilliantly done!

Cheers!

~RB
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I could see this being part of the HP universe if JK wrote for adults instead for adults to read to children
Persevero chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Great - funny and hot!
pobrediabla chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
huh, dark and sexy and strong and..liked it:)
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
loved the oneshot more of them please thank you keep them coming
Snapealicious chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
AWESOME work hon! I think this is SMUTASTIC and a VERY cute idea. I can tell that you love the pairing almost as much as I do. : ) My only question is, how do they get from his office to the bedroom. I must have missed that part. I am guessing they apparated? GREAT WORK.
masqueraver chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Hermione! You little minx you...

Circe's ghost and "vibrator and lurid fantasies." LOL. xD

That was a cute ending.

swaggerofthedagger

(On a re-read of this review, I realized how high I sound. I thoroughly apologize for the lack of coherence. It could be because it's after midnight and it's been a long day. .
Knitchick chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
I liked your story...short and to the point.

I am a big fan of SS/HG and LM/HG pairings...must be something about dark (personality) and power.

Looking forward to more of your stories!