Reviews for Super Disney Bros
Ruby Warrior Girl 730 chapter 24 . 10/29
Two of the characters I guess that will appear toward the finale are Elsa and Anna. This is an amazing fanfic!
MegaHeracross214 chapter 23 . 10/22
Nice you managed to include Frozen in chapter seventeen.
MegaHeracross214 chapter 19 . 9/22
Let me guess the woman that is being held prisoner is Kids from Atlantis: The Lost Empire.
KeybladeHero17 chapter 15 . 8/13
Hmm correct me if I'm wrong but is their going to be 3rd parties Like Sonic and Solid Snake?
KeybladeHero17 chapter 2 . 8/2
Um you should of double enter when one character is talking to each other.
KeybladeHero17 chapter 1 . 8/2
It took you 8 years to get this story up and running and I love it! I hope we all see more chapters of this awesome story. Is Sora goimg to be in here early or last like Sonic in SSBB?
Mason Topi chapter 6 . 4/15
Great job with this chapter. So we know that Mike & Sulley are filling DK and Diddy's shoes (or lack there of rather) and that Stitch is put in Fox's position, so I can only imagine who Falco is going to be. The only other space traveling characters in the Disney canon that I can think of are Buzz Lightyear, Jim Hawkins, and Star Lord, so correct me if I'm wrong, but are any of these characters going to take on Falco's role? (Personally, I see Star Lord more as Captain Falcon) Also I have a few more casting suggestions for your consideration:

Anna & Elsa (Frozen)-Lucas & Ness [not necessarily respectivley]
Kim Possible-Samus
Timon & Pumbaa (The Lion King)-Pikachu
Kovu (The Lion King)-Lucario
Han Solo (Star Wars)-Solid Snake
Shiny Victini 4 chapter 5 . 4/12
You made this in 2009 and STILL update? Thats dedication. I hope I see more of this in the future.
Mason Topi chapter 5 . 4/10
I'm glad to see that you're working on this story again. I have a few suggestions for future character roles if you'll consider it:

Arlo & Spot (The Good Dinosaur)-Pokemon Trainer
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit-Mr. G&W
The Hyenas (The Lion King)-King Dedede
Sammael29 chapter 5 . 4/8
I like this cool story. What other heroes will turn up?
Please keep writing,
Sammael29
Guest chapter 4 . 1/30/2016
Tarzan and Terk could certainly fill Donkey Kong and Diddy Kongs shoes.
Russell G chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
That was a really good story! Good plot. Great characters. Funny stuff. It's like the Disney fighting game came out, as if it were to be a real game to be released! :)
Laura Dashnaw chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Cool
DANNY chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
FDKFVD,KDFNMDSCMJFCDJKDF
Morph chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
I'm liking this so far. Hoping to see who has the other roles. I can only assume Aladdin will have Link's role for now.