Reviews for Super Disney Bros
will you add some characters from brother bear?
please update
God of the Challenge chapter 31 . 2/4
Let me guess. Sora's gonna appear at the end to help fight the final boss, right?
hilli98215 chapter 30 . 12/26/2017
(Sorry this is extremely late but real life got in the way of reviewing your story)
You're welcome. I'm a sucker for interesting crossovers that don't make sense until you read it. I like the elements you chose from the SMBB story mode like the beginnings. Though I was confused at first because I thought it was going to have SMBB characters for some reason because it is in the crossover section. However, the way you include the elements of Kingdom Hearts (the heartless and the keyblade) with the story is really good. The first few chapters are a copy and paste from the story mode but it picks up momentum quickly kind of taking it away and, in return, making it your own.
I absolutely love, despite the number of characters you have in this, that all of them are in character. That's a worry I usually have when a crossover or any story has a ton of characters in a Disney fan fiction. Many times they are OOC rather than in character if you know what I mean. There are also characters from Disney movies, such as Treasure Planet and Emporers New Groove, that I was surprised were included since they are often overlooked and forgotten about. I also like the fact, like in some worlds in Kingdom Hearts and I think in the SMBB story mode, that it feels like you are continuing the character's story from the movie they're from like in your most recent chapters with Elsa, and Kuzco. The interactions seem real plus the group combinations are also interesting. Like, I want to seriously see Disney do something like this but they probably won't.
Sorry for the long review, but you deserve it since I waited so long to write it. I can't wait to see what you have next!
Ruby Warrior Girl 730 chapter 24 . 10/29/2017
Two of the characters I guess that will appear toward the finale are Elsa and Anna. This is an amazing fanfic!
MegaHeracross214 chapter 23 . 10/22/2017
Nice you managed to include Frozen in chapter seventeen.
MegaHeracross214 chapter 19 . 9/22/2017
Let me guess the woman that is being held prisoner is Kids from Atlantis: The Lost Empire.
KeybladeHero17 chapter 15 . 8/13/2017
Hmm correct me if I'm wrong but is their going to be 3rd parties Like Sonic and Solid Snake?
KeybladeHero17 chapter 2 . 8/2/2017
Um you should of double enter when one character is talking to each other.
KeybladeHero17 chapter 1 . 8/2/2017
It took you 8 years to get this story up and running and I love it! I hope we all see more chapters of this awesome story. Is Sora goimg to be in here early or last like Sonic in SSBB?
Mason Topi chapter 6 . 4/15/2017
Great job with this chapter. So we know that Mike & Sulley are filling DK and Diddy's shoes (or lack there of rather) and that Stitch is put in Fox's position, so I can only imagine who Falco is going to be. The only other space traveling characters in the Disney canon that I can think of are Buzz Lightyear, Jim Hawkins, and Star Lord, so correct me if I'm wrong, but are any of these characters going to take on Falco's role? (Personally, I see Star Lord more as Captain Falcon) Also I have a few more casting suggestions for your consideration:

Anna & Elsa (Frozen)-Lucas & Ness [not necessarily respectivley]
Kim Possible-Samus
Timon & Pumbaa (The Lion King)-Pikachu
Kovu (The Lion King)-Lucario
Han Solo (Star Wars)-Solid Snake
Shiny Victini 4 chapter 5 . 4/12/2017
You made this in 2009 and STILL update? Thats dedication. I hope I see more of this in the future.
Mason Topi chapter 5 . 4/10/2017
I'm glad to see that you're working on this story again. I have a few suggestions for future character roles if you'll consider it:

Arlo & Spot (The Good Dinosaur)-Pokemon Trainer
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit-Mr. G&W
The Hyenas (The Lion King)-King Dedede
Sammael29 chapter 5 . 4/8/2017
I like this cool story. What other heroes will turn up?
Please keep writing,
Sammael29
Guest chapter 4 . 1/30/2016
Tarzan and Terk could certainly fill Donkey Kong and Diddy Kongs shoes.