Reviews for The Assassin Brother
Motor oil seriously?
Pureblood Mask chapter 2 . 3/19
whooooa
Bronze chapter 3 . 3/17
Well DAAA! Tonks is an Aurora after all! Think cop! Being an assassin, he really shouldn't be having a cop for a girlfriend.
Next chapter pleaseee
Severion chapter 10 . 12/10/2016
are you still to continue this story? i really like it.
bigfan22 chapter 10 . 11/29/2016
Damn shame this fic was abandoned...I def like the idea of an assassin Harry going to Hogwarts. Lol.
HerrKapitan chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
I know this probably doesn't matter much. But why for the love of God, does Harry drive a 1975 mustang?
MikeyBlue chapter 10 . 10/10/2016
Great hope for more
SortingHat chapter 9 . 10/9/2016
I don't normally flame unless a story is so bad there is no redeeming quality to it period either in character relation or the setting itself.

This story fits the bucket and is as bad as some of the annoying Mary Sue stories I have read in the LOTR and Hobbit section.

A good NON Mary Sue Story would be The Powers Of The Mind or "They Shook Hands On It" which sometimes go into long rants but at least it doesn't waste your mind.

DO NOT read Methods of Rationality unless you like stories where a small scene goes into 4 chaps and it's like reading algebra in fanfic form.
SortingHat chapter 7 . 10/9/2016
This is a great guide on how to waste your life and fuck yourself.
SortingHat chapter 6 . 10/9/2016
If you even read reviews *which based on no author notes I doubt* Harry should actually go up to the front doors himself and get his own transportation there.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 10/9/2016
You actually need a lot more warnings. Authors that are good also tend to have good communication abilities with their readers so they and the reader will be *one* so to speak.

I have seen fanfics where the authors have gotten it right with the communication level. If you really are too *lazy* to do that then ask yourself what's the point of posting fanfiction in the first place.

Nobody is sticking a gun at your back. This isn't China...yet however loose our freedoms are.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 10/9/2016
I am not sure if you accept constructive criticism or not so I'll just leave it at this.

It would be a good idea to warn when your going to do strip club stuff as even many adults take offense to that and it ruins he mood of the story unless your one of the gutter trash mind set people.

By warning people they can skip ahead of the unnecessary stuff to keep reading the actual story where the action and meat of it is.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
If this is a sequel to something you should tell people what fics to read for the rest to make sense.

In order to be a good writer you have to be a good communicator to *reel* the fish in so to speak.

As for Harry Potter he should never give up his 1975 Mustang simply because in the event of an EMP either natural *solar flare* or a man made high altitude nuke which will shut the grid off if it's done high enough in the air he will have his car still work.

His car will be one of a few that still work because it's before the 90s computerization era where the engines from the mid 80s onwards started relying on computer guidance for fuel accuracy and environmental BS.

Those kinds of cars will be instantly fried and refuse to start.
PushingLimits chapter 10 . 6/25/2016
Are you going to continue this story? I really like it.