Reviews for Cheating
No name 120 chapter 1 . 9/8
Yes Orpheus, someday...oneday...
Zanegar chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
...More... You... must... write... more... of... this...

This was brilliant! Izanagi and Orpheus share an apartment in the sea of the unconscious! Swap stores of there masters, have other personas drop by for tea... BRILLIANT!

You are brilliant my friend!
OMTy chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
...When I read that first part of dialog I thought she would be cheating on DarkIzanagi (Adachi Version), but then I read the rest and was like ooooo-h...awkward.

The story was more hilarious than the last. ;)

Orpheus "The Master of Strings" Marriage Counseling provides all clients with superior relationship advice with complementary snarkyness and alcohol at every visit. Office hours are between evenings at 5:00 and Dark Hour.

And now for something different!:

*At Moel gas station in Inaba. Current weather: Rainy*

phone rings in office

Izanami: Hello, Moel gas station. How may I be of assist-

Izanagi: We need to talk.

Izanami: ...How did you get this number?

Izanagi: You gave it to my human host... Remember?

Izanami: I was just offering him a part time job, no need to get so defensive.

Izanagi: That wasn’t the ONLY THING YOU WERE OFFERING!-

Orpheus: She hung up on you?

P.S You may run with this idea however you please...
Living Chain chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
IzanagiXOrpheus is my new OTP.

Just saying.
Rose chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Aw come on they would be cute tougher beside I like all the Yaoi Hits between them you mean both Orpheus and Minato are looking at Pics of Izanami and Souji wow they are perv good work!.
MFAS chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I found it funny that Orpheus was really nonchalant throughout the whole scene, even when he said that he was available. And what was this mysterious 'whatever' that he added in his tea.

Formidonis chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Your story made me snort tea on my shirt. I demand restitution! And I demand… more Orpheus/Izanagi stories. Or my legal team will be in touch.

… No, not falling for it? Darn. Can I possibly bribe you with well earned praise instead?

This story, like Converse, was funny. I mean, really, *really* funny. And clever, and witty, and deliciously depraved, and strangely cute. But mostly, it was funny.

More… Please? :)
Azurerin chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
This is funny... But I never know that Yamato Takeru is a girl... Maybe she's the same like Naoto? Hiding her gender too? Maybe, I guess...
Dark omega z chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Please make more one-shots of Orpheus and Izanagi please. heheeh can't wait for the next one
FortunesRevolver chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
I gave you the idea for Izanagi and Yamato-Takeru~ I'm glad you used it. I can see Izanami trying to get in a fight with him... and Yamato-like Naoto-acting extremely calm about the entire ordeal and giving Izanami the wrong idea... just to tick her off.

...I look forward to that velvet room idea. I'd be happy to help of course, I'm sure Senpai would too.