Reviews for Lies
dreams-come-real chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Really well written and really thought out and just really amazing :)
Desuke-Love chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Awww so sad! I love it despite the fact that I hate him with the burning heat of a thousand suns lol
eijilover18 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Amazing. I love this story!
heartsvilleMonarch chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I was scared that no-one else shipped this pairing! This fic was utterly brilliant.
sea-salt kisses chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
This brought me metaphorically to my knees.

Your writing style is exquisite. I'm thoroughly impressed at how well you embodied Kazuhiko Ochiai's persona into this short story. I would love to read more on this pairing from you... There's hardly any KazuhikoXNarumi fanfiction to go around.
the lie written in ink chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
This was powerful. It was beautiful, heart-breaking, dark, shocking, staggering, and it took my breath away.

I canot begin to form words to describe how this affected me. It touched me, it made me cry, it made me hope; this was a powerful piece of writing. I can't say anything more but this really got to me. It was so bittersweet; so striking that I was momentatily blinded by the sheer beauty of this.

My god.

Please keep writing.

-love, molly.
mininity chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
So awkward but awesome at the same time, I liked this alot!

It was very dark and... I actually believe that's how Ochiai feels, but that's just me XD

I'm not a yaoi fangirl but I do like it sometimes XD

Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I wonder why no one reviews this. It's very well-written. The style is smooth and flowing, the words are perfect and the emotions are perfectly angsty. I like how you wrote the Ochiai-senpai with such sensitivity and respect. Not many people can do that. Your prose is also just right. It's so beautiful. Good work!
Ohime x3 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009

I must inform you that I utterly hate slash, but this, I must say, is one of the most AMAZING piece of work I've ever laid my squinty eyes on! *squeals*

& I'm not lying on how I'm not at all a fan of slash, but GOSH you're story was the bomb like TICK. ixD Lmao, I sure wish I had your talent, but unfortunately when I pour my heart out, I look at it an hour later thinking 'What the hell is this c**p!' . . . it turns our corny _o;; LOLS.
Never Believe the Believable chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I was surprised that this story hadn't already been reviewed! Granted, the pairing isn't too popular, but I'm extremely pleased that I decided to check out this couple!

You may not have understood it and that's quite alright. Most of the time, when the author themselves can't even understand their story, it means that they subconsciously poored their heart and true feelings on the matter in to the story. I must say, this is definitely one of those cases!

It was amazing, I loved it. I also loved how you characterized both Narumi and Ochiai as having a darker side, yet making it BELIEVABLE. Truly amazing story.

(How's that for a review? Wow...)