Reviews for Sacrifice
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
super xx
Prissy Jean chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Oh my lord above WOMAN! First off, this story is so fucking epic even with its length it deserves 500 reviews! It did take me an hour and a half to read it all but it was so fucking worth it. If you want more reviews/favorites/hits I would suggest you go and divide this up into seprate chapters in word and upload them! You did an amazing job with this story and I hope you realize how talented you are for thinking of it and wrighting it for all of us to enjoy! THANK YOU!
Mishi Nagano chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
ok this story was great and all but sheesh! think u made it long enough?
MiaFaythe chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
The last chapter was very corny but needed to lighten the feel of it. Great story I didnt want it to stop

However this:

"Can we call him 'Thor' for short?"

"No."

"How about 'Hiro'?"

"Logan…."

Was the best I can just imagine Logan yelling out the door for Thor to come to dinner... too funny.

Mia
Tempest S chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Lol Thor. So did Rogue absorb anyone during the fight at her parents house? Cause I personally think Mystique's power is one of the most useful ones. Of course that may be because I'm a girl. See an outfit in a magazine you like? Just shapeshift into it. Not pretty enough for you? Shapeshift. He prefers blondes? Shapeshift. Is that prom dress too expensive for you? Shapeshift. Not to mention the pranks you could pull. I must question why Magneto didn't just have Mystique take the place of the president in the movie. The leader of one of the powers in the world and instead she takes the place of a senator? Of course, Rogue could combine Multimans power with Mystique's and take the place of all the world leaders...Magneto's rather dumb isn't he? Did you know you have chapter 25 on here twice? And no chapter 26? It goes 25, 25, 27.
cooemi10 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I loved the ending and the whole thing was really good
Heavan Hell Angel chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I loved it completely
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Chapter 26 is not there and 25 repeated.

Why didn't you have the chapters individually?

The last part was cute.
bahnannah chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
now that was what i call a great story with a perfect ending.

and i really liked the fact that you posted the whole thing in one sweep, letting everyone read it from beginning to end without having to stop b/c it wasn't finished. no cliff hangers for you.

you should totally write more. you're really good.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Thank you for writing such an awesome fic! I loved it! Thanks for sharing! xD
Amy chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Wow, I was just skimming the x-men fanfic and not expecting too much but that just blew me away. I love Rogue because she is damaged and dark and you picked up perfectly on all her brooding and Logan's too. Seems perfect that they should be together. You delved into the characters really well, Piotr was a highlight, the sibling relationship was delightful to read about. Thanks a bunch for writing this story for us : )
ancim chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
i loved this take on everything this is the way things should have been. i like your attention to detail and the backstory, her dad was sick. i love the control she gained and the bobby bashing and kitty i never really liked them. she was real mature in this and for once logan was not pining over jean. magneto go served and everyone got a good ending. my only complaint is next time please break up th echapters that hurts the eyes and maybe get a beta to help with spelling. take care cant wait to read more of your work.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
This was so sweet!

I absolutely loved this fic!

Honestly, I have always hated that Marie went and took the cure, when she could have been of so much help in the battle.

I'm sad you couldn't bring Jean back, maybe with just half her powers, or even no powers at all. As long as she's not going after Logan, or acting all psycho I like her. Also, you never said anything more about Scott, or any of the others...

But anyway, I still liked this fic a lot, I'll go ahead and say it's one of the best I've read.

ROGAN 4EVER!
R.M. Santogold chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Wow that was long but super awesome. I think Rogue and Logan make a cute couple...so it was cute and fun to me! Thanks for taking the time to write that! )
nonhalema chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
damn...very very good writing,loved the end