Reviews for SWAT Kats Episode What if Endings
dax0042 chapter 24 . 12/13/2014
I love all these endings. This is how the SWAT Kat episodes should have ended, but I still think they alright as they were.
Whiteling chapter 24 . 2/10/2012
Yipe! The darker versions of the guys ended up in an AU where Viper rules all? SCARE-RY!
Whiteling chapter 3 . 2/10/2012
Uhm guys one detail - the villains are much craftier and resilient, remember the episode "Katastrophe"? Think it was that simple the boys woulda done it a long time ago?

Plus the judgement is not a part of their expertise even if the omegas were captured.
Whiteling chapter 2 . 2/10/2012
Yeah I rmember this, also saw the "untamed & uncut" deleted scene. Pretty scary.

And I see Jovianokami's point, that alone would've destroyed them spiritually.
Whiteling chapter 11 . 2/10/2012
Not just near death possible transformation or worse.
trickster2232 chapter 6 . 2/14/2011
trickster2232 chapter 7 . 2/14/2011
First off: Love this! Awesome!

Second: You missed an episode, episode 7 "Night of the Dark Kat"
RPM Shadow chapter 24 . 8/9/2010
Love it!
Leo the Tiger chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Excellent job! This is a worthy ending for "The Pastmaster Always Rings Twice." I like it and I do believe Feral deserves to be ticked off after an incident like this. Great work.
xSapphire-Catx chapter 24 . 5/23/2009
Thanks for answering my question.

I just read that word so many time I wasn't sure what it meant.
Ghostkid33 chapter 24 . 5/22/2009
I just finished reading Chapters 19-24 and I just have one word for all of them: AWESOME! I actually pictured all of these as alternate endings to the episodes.
shadewatcher chapter 24 . 5/21/2009
poor good SWAT Kats that would soo suck to see yourself as a psycho. heh, nice piece on the dark SWAT Kats. i've read another were they had them go to an alternate dimension rather than be killed. the actual series never really specifies just leaves you to assume that they died in the blast. oh well great ficlettes. will be waiting for whatever else you write. looking forward to next update of ongoing stories.
shadewatcher chapter 23 . 5/21/2009
poor Uly getting more abuse from the omegas. heh, kinda funny though that Mac got meshed with a food processor. lol
shadewatcher chapter 22 . 5/21/2009
poor Ulysses that was a bad one for him. lol love the comment Razor makes to T-bone on his aim though. _ heh, nice continuance. cute!
Cody Furlong chapter 24 . 5/21/2009
That was a pretty sweet end to the series. I had always thought they were knocked into a different world, I wasn't expecting one where Viper was ruler though.

It might be cool, if you were to make this one a full story, maybe have the Swat Kat's fall in love with Feral, or have something happen that would change them?

Also the changes to 23 were perfect.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »