Reviews for Say You Need Me
that was awesome
mc aj chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
that was good i like it
Hope chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I really loved it it made me happy and all
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Good story again. :)
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I loved it. You were able to work through so many different emotions. I loved the scenes with them together, and the daydreams were a great idea. Fantastic ending :)
jalna chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
It's verygood . they are not a lot of kessy fanfiction. so when it happens , it's a gift. I love the way they are the same and different, they are complementar. both equaly beautiful, smart, don't share this qualities, sheis so plain, so
loyalfan chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Call me nitpicky, but I just thought Jessi deserved more than a rebound. That didnt come out right. What I meant to say was that I sorta wanted Kyle to realize his feelings for her before he broke up with Amanda.
vizallati chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
SQUEE!

This was such an awesome fanfic, True Dreamer. I just regret not finding it, sooner.

Although Jessi's illusions might have made me laugh once or twice, the way you wrote it, it kinda made me eyes water when I read how Lori was comforting her.

Although I love Kyle, to the end of the world, I was cheering just a bit when he was feeling pain. He should have noticed Jessi's feelings about him, tested her if she was lying or something. Thank goodness he was able to redeem himself, comforting Jessi and telling her "I need you."

-Anyways, I loved this fanfic.

(Off to read your other Kyle XY stories)

;P
TriGemini chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
This was excellent to read.

I totally sense the emotions from both characters.

On one-side, you've got Jessi head over heels in love with Kyle and is deeply hurting inside-when he leaves her half-way, to go after Amanda.

Therefore, it was a good thing, that Lori was there to make Kyle realize how much he was hurting Jessi with his rejection.

Good thing, in the end Kyle made it up to Jessi.

Really enjoyed reading this story, a lot.
Bia Monteiro chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
I loved it! Perfect job! I'm hoping you'll make a fic with chapters after the show is done (
SarahMillerXFF chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I loved it, a lot, thanks for this. :)
HideSeekKeep chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
YAY! A True Dreamer, your Kessi fics make me happy. Once again, this was a really enjoyable read and you had my heart reaching out for Jessi at so many moments, especially when Kyle left her mid-dance to approach Amanda (even though that didn't happen in the episode, it seems exactly like something Kyle would do. lol). I'm glad that Kyle was able to recognize the error of his ways and want to make it all up to Jessi.

(Oh, and how amazing was that last episode?)
Dul chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Loved it! Really good! You should make a fanfic with chapters! I'd love to read it!
azab chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
loved it
Bia chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
That was just perfect! One of the best Kyle/Jessi fics I've read. Amazing job, please keep the stories coming