Reviews for Everything
MayAngelsLeadYouIn chapter 7 . 6/16/2010
Please please please update!

I love this so far!

It's heart breaking, but so realistic.

Please update :D?
Bella4195 chapter 7 . 6/12/2010
please update. if ur not planning on updating this fic please tell me. i like this fic so far so hope you'll update but if u dnt please tell me so i can remove it from my alerts. dnt get this the wrong way though. im deleting some alerts because they're full with abandoned fic so im wondering if ur abandoning this fic.
Lov.0R.Lus chapter 7 . 7/30/2009
LOVED THIS CHAPTER

update soon ]
WitheringSage chapter 7 . 7/26/2009
Wow. Millie is one tragic figure...yet, I feel no sympathy for her. Kind of feel bad for Reid though, but he's going to hell in a hand basket of his own accord.
rikarou chapter 6 . 6/15/2009
Wow! I like the story, it flows like a movie. It's been awhile since I've read something on here, glad I chose this story! Commenting on the "young love" stuff, yeah I can relate to how she'd be feeling-overwhelmed a little confused, the "is it real?" question, and above all "will it last?" It brought up both pleasant and unpleasant memories but it's cool. Keep writing! I'd love to continue reading what your imagination has thought up [:!
Emmitha chapter 6 . 6/12/2009
I like it, for the most part. I,m not too fond of the ending, and there were several spell/grammer mistakes. But overall, pretty good. DFTBA! -emmie
WitheringSage chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
This is rather good.

I love that you made Millie Asian-American. I gotta tell you, not enough OFC's that are of a different race. I like some variety. I mean, not *all* the kids (besides Kate) are Caucasian at a school like this, right?

I thank you for the difference. LOL. :)
muff chapter 6 . 6/10/2009
aww.. this chapter is so cute.. love it cant wait for the next
CandyStix chapter 5 . 5/11/2009
Very, very well written story so far. It's very sweet and makes me go "aw" all the time. xD I've never read any other stories that portrayed Reid in such a deep, insightful manner, and you did it very well. Keep up the great work, and as everyone else says, please update soon!
xxkpxx chapter 5 . 4/25/2009
Fanfiction won't allow me to review again... but thanks for the real chapter its really good I feel like millie and reid are made for each. Keep updating because i want to know what happens )
xxkpxx chapter 5 . 4/25/2009
I really like this story im just confused why you reposted the Prologue
xxkpxx chapter 4 . 3/30/2009
i feel so bad for millie. she and reid would be amazing together please update soon
Reincarnated Poet chapter 4 . 3/30/2009
Well we're starting to see more of Millie, but I can't say as though I like what I'm seeing. Her logic is fragmented and poorly woven. She needs a real slap in the face to get her out of this whatever you want to call it. She sees the things wrong with her, she knows how to fix them, she knows she wants to fix them, she knows she can fix them, so why not fix them? I suppose I'm just not making a good connection with this character. Note to self: try harder. Anyway, it was written beautifully and I can't wait to read more.
Lov.0R.Lus chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
this is... tearing me to pieces! seriously.. GOSH I LOVE THIS.. i think what may have made this worse was that i had the song this time by jonathan rhys meyers from august rush playing in the background. totally didn't realize it until i finished the chapter. l0l! Can't wait for more... ]
anonymousguest chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
an unbelievably amazing chapter! it was really powerful and totally gave an insight to millie...there's so much sadness to this whole ordeal i just hope happy things are in the future. i really really love this chapter. it was excellent! yes updates are awesome lol