Reviews for Vertical Amnesia
Faterunner chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Nice to see someone exploring the psychological side effects of the aftermath. I really liked the lyrical style and the way you used parentheses and such.

You managed to give it almost the same air as the movie itself; jumbled, confusing and interesting as hell.
chaos-music chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
That was tangled and confusing, which works very well. I like the lyrical style and explorations of the effect it has on their minds. Good job 8D
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
VERY VERY VERY INTERESTING AND ORIGINAL STYLE!
CarolsLightDarkConspiracy11 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Loved the story. I loved how you actually kept the theme of the movie and allowed it to flow with the actual plot. Very well done-although the stalker Osanai scared me a bit...watching her ffrom the showers, now that is very offensive haha.
chijo chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I love "Paprika" and I also adore how you wrote this, the usage of the parenthesis, dashes, and such. Rock on.
Jen-Bot chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Wow I have to applaud for two resaons. 1. This movie though great is not well known and you took the time to write about it. Thankyou for that. 2. The film was also really complex and dealt heavily with the perception of the mind, which is not an easy subject matter to take on. And you not only took it on, but mastered it. Every bit of this story was wonderful there's nothing negative I can say. Bravo.
celticfox chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
This is excellent and very in style for the movie. I loved Osanai. I like how this doesn't make sense and doesn't need to.