Reviews for Golden: The Turning Dust into Gold Epilogue
BRENDA WARREN chapter 3 . 4/8
THAT WAS CUTE I LOVED IT AND YES I WAT A SEQUEL TO THIS TORY YOU HAVE LOTS TO WRITE THREE COUPLES LIVES NOW AND A BABY ON THE WAY.
THEY ARE FINALLY GETTING MARRIED GREAT
BRENDA ARREN chapter 2 . 4/8
JUST LOOK AT ALL THE TIME AND MONEY YOU SAVED AND CAN HAVE A HONEYMON WHILE YOUR THERE TOO.
RENDA WARREN chapter 3 . 4/4
I THINK I LIKED THIS ONE THE BEST IT MADE ME LAUGH, ROSE I SMILED ALICE I CRIED AND BELL I HAD TO LAUGH CAUSE IT WAS FUNNY I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HAVE SEE EDWARDS FACE WHHEN SHE ASKED HIM.
BRENDA WARREN chapter 2 . 4/4
WELL I ENJOYED IT VERRY MUCH BABY AND ALL LETS GO SEE HOW EDWARD DOES IT.
brenda warren chapter 1 . 4/4
that was great I loved it and Emmett loves rose.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 4 . 10/30/2014
Great closures for our couples and their ever afters...lol. Jasper planning an Alice wedding in an hour was hilarious! And Bella proposing was awesome. Loved it!
twirob chapter 4 . 11/4/2013
excellent epis ;)
REgrrl chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
Funny and heartfelt. Thanks for sharing your lovely story.
debslmac chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
:) loved this story
k.o.soul7 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I read your entire TDIG and I loved every word and every chapter so now as you write the epilougue I'm gonna attempt to give a mass review of every couple. Since this first chapter of the epilogue is about Rose and Emmett I'm gonna start with them. I loved their relationship the most in your story. How they met in high school and she dressed up for him but he didn't pay her any attention until she gave up. The fact that they're both into cars, their first kiss, Everlong, their first time. The surge of emotions when they first saw each other. I liked how he was stupid enough to think that he didn't deserve her but still pushed her at the same time and I liked how he wasn't afraid of any part of her, he challenged her. Chapter 22 was one of my favourites, that scene at the bar, the pull they had towards each other, slowly building up that couldn't be denied. Pool, the loud sex at the beach and everywhere else lmao. They way the acted with each other like there was no one else in the room whenever the other was around. It put a smile on my face, I loved how through all her pain and his pain and that stupid, stupid bet they ended up here. Getting married and being the happiest they've ever been. I really really enjoyed reading it! You have a gift! This has been absolutely fantastic! You totally deserved the award and nomination! Xx

:D
twirob chapter 3 . 8/12/2011
excellent epilogue great ending to a great story :D
cinewardy chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
i like these! :)))
of-Snowfall-and-Seagulls chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
you totally rock! i love the way you ended the story!
of-Snowfall-and-Seagulls chapter 3 . 8/24/2010