Reviews for Nothing is Ever Just Nothing
yes finally a good YAOI, hope it's longer than the- *sees how many chapers* YUESSSSSSS! *happy dance*
Spoilerssweety chapter 11 . 3/12
SPOILER! YOU SPOILED SOMETHING. WHICH. IS. NOOOOOT. NICE!
Still like the story a lot, though. It is absolutely awesome! But stiiiiiiiiiill, did you HAVE to spoil it?!
TravisChester chapter 38 . 3/11
im crying so much oh my fucking god why? my feels just crawled out of my throat and died on the ground omfg im gonna go cry
TravisChester chapter 36 . 3/11
ffs im more in love with this fan fiction than i am with the guy i like omfg the feels are so intense it hurts ;-;
Mai gawd I loved this FANFIC!
CuriousPoet chapter 38 . 12/13/2014
Oh my goodness! What an ending! This is just so fantastic! And unexpected. Thank you for such a thrill!
IAmCanadia425 chapter 26 . 10/7/2014
MY HEART!
Guest chapter 38 . 9/5/2014
OMG I LOVED IT! I'm in tears right now because somehow in my heart I knew something tragic like this had to happen but I loved it anyway and I just wanna thank you for writing this you are awesome thank you!-
- Sincerely, Saya Phantomhive
Guest chapter 38 . 8/20/2014
I loved it all untill he kills him self thats just omfg but i dont realy like light cause in the anime he kills L and it just made me so mad but still just why did he haft to die xc
neshapink9 chapter 38 . 7/10/2014
I really loved this story but the end just got me. All I thought was no why but I kinda know why but why. Then I thought what will L do without him. He wanted them to be together in death. The ultimate act of love.
Guest chapter 38 . 2/22/2014
This is unexpectedly very sad I'm very proud of you Light YOU DID THE ULTIMATE ACT OF LOVE ,SACRIFICE like what I said earlier in my review on chapter 16:-) :-)
Guest chapter 21 . 2/22/2014
You won't be human if you don't make mistakes because no living breathing thing or human in this world is perfect the world can never be perfect 'cause people are not perfect there will always be a mistake 'cause if there's no mistake in the world how can we learn from what we have done like scientists they do experiments and fail then the learn from it and try again until they created it correctly but never perfectly just like what my teacher always says it's better to have a mistake than being perfect 'cause you CAN LEARN FROM YOUR OWN MISTAKE then you can do better next time:-)
Guest chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
Cool fic
RMG2000 chapter 8 . 10/3/2013
I love how you say 'will Light ever get clean?' in capital letters like it's the most important question ahahah
You're such a good writer
Luv ur work! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 9/8/2013
You...are ...AMAZING! I love this fic and I decided to review. I don't have an account yet but my name will be RedDemonicPassion. So keep writing and Stuff and when I finish my fic, read it.