Reviews for Nothing is Ever Just Nothing
Super hot! I love it, it makes me wet! I ship them sooo much!
I couldn't stop cackling with delight! And oooh Light is in trouble!
Ghaaa I kept on hitting the next button instead of review! I really want to see where this goes!
Levi chapter 26 . 7/10
Sorry. This is part of my first review. The count down did build suspense but I think the cruise ship was pushing it. They should have had awesome 'Light-finally-gets-to-dominate' sex on their final day.
Levi chapter 26 . 7/10
Good story, got a bit soppy towards the end. L would have known that Light wouldn't have liked going so far away from his comfort zone. It just kinda seemed like Light was being dragged around by L, thus wasting his last few days with him. But the count down did build suspense
Victo557 chapter 38 . 6/9
You have created a wonderful story for your readers to read. Even though this is your first yaoi, it was better than other ones that I have read. The only thing that you should add more of is more yaoi parts if you know what I mean. Please write more other stories like this so I can read it and squeal. Thank you for the lovely stories. It sad that Light died at the end though, but it was still amazing.
Victo557 chapter 4 . 6/8
I love all of the chapters you are posting. They make me all happy in the inside.
yes finally a good YAOI, hope it's longer than the- *sees how many chapers* YUESSSSSSS! *happy dance*
Spoilerssweety chapter 11 . 3/12
Still like the story a lot, though. It is absolutely awesome! But stiiiiiiiiiill, did you HAVE to spoil it?!
TravisChester chapter 38 . 3/11
im crying so much oh my fucking god why? my feels just crawled out of my throat and died on the ground omfg im gonna go cry
TravisChester chapter 36 . 3/11
ffs im more in love with this fan fiction than i am with the guy i like omfg the feels are so intense it hurts ;-;
Mai gawd I loved this FANFIC!
CuriousPoet chapter 38 . 12/13/2014
Oh my goodness! What an ending! This is just so fantastic! And unexpected. Thank you for such a thrill!
IAmCanadia425 chapter 26 . 10/7/2014