Reviews for Sleep Well
camitake chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
3 3 3 sooo cuutteee :3 *sigh*
S. Chensu and Luff chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Haha I love the difference in how they care for each other. Also, "Get over here and make me feel better, Yosuke. Now." is definitely my favourite line haha XD

Very good and funny fic :)
CrimsonMagi94 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
So kawaii! .
innocent.chibi.uke chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
aw so cute! kawaii!

I want more! ;)
apollo-gize chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Agh, this was simply adorable and so plausible it made me squeal inwardly a little

Simply amazing

Keep it up!
dragonfly-affinity chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Lol, very nice! ;) I love how well you portrayed Souji as the leader: “Get over here and make me feel better, Yosuke. Now.” - Classic! Really made me smile that did XD Thank you very much for sharing! A great piece )

Dragonfly

x

Ps. I love this pairing XD I feel in the mood to write a piece on them, but... I need to... play the game a bit more first XD it's absolutely delicious, isn't it? The game's class! Like your fic! XD (blame sugar - hyper XD)
bachiari chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
OMG. I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T FIND THIS TILL NOW.

THIS IS PURE PURE PURE PURE WIN. I LKOVED THIS

I HAD THIS STUPID GRIN ON MY FACE THE WHOLE TIME.

sldnglsdknglkndsg. your souji is

i loved the part where it was like "well so are you. and then souji was like " well i'm not complaining.

this was wonderful
Tori Lynn Leblanc chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
So cute! _
Yume Chikara chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Aww the fluff

Oh, so you're the one who write this. I love to read the badbadhouse Kink Meme and I did fill some (only Yosuke/Souji or Souji/Yosuke) with art fill because I can't write xD;; And fluff is my thing XD And you right! FF. net need more Souji/Yosuke xD
Yukito-sama chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
This is one of those stories that just make me go "Gah, too cute." You're right, though, not enough SoujixYosuke love. w And everyone loves fluff!
yunakitty chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
WAH! It's so cute it hurts. I love it! They are such an adorable couple. When I first started playing the game, my head was full of YosukexSouji ideas, but they faded away as I kept playing and more characters were introduced. This reignited that interest! Thanks for writing this!
Andyouthinkimcrazy chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Aww! Seriously, that is just the cutest thing ever! :3 I can totally see this happening... LOTS OF HUGS FOR YOSUKE! -pounce-