Reviews for He Ain't Heavy, He's my Brother
reader50 chapter 30 . 10/27
I really enjoyed your story, it was well written and I enjoyed the humor in it. My only complaint is that it was so long ago that I watched without a trace that I could remember the characters very much. It would have been to have a description of who they were other than their names. I don't even remember a Viv or Elena (notice how it's the women I don't remember?).
reader50 chapter 28 . 10/27
Making Sammy give Cas the "talk"! HAHAHA! I'd actually rather read about Dean giving the "talk" as I would imagine Dean hopefully very explicit. HAHA
reader50 chapter 22 . 10/27
Dean and Raguel the Archangel? Didn't see that one coming! Poor Castiel!
reader50 chapter 19 . 10/27
Chisel chest. It's still funny. I keep hoping Sam would call Dean that just to tease him.
reader50 chapter 18 . 10/27
Hotel California eh? Interesting, I'd never considered it to be a supernatural thing, but since you mentioned it, I totally get it. Now I get it about Martin's phone call, Danny must be a little psychic. Pea soup. HAHAHA
reader50 chapter 12 . 10/27
When I heard that the girl with Sam was Ruby, I was very surprised. Blond Ruby was confident, brash, and kicked ass. Dark hair Ruby seemed more sexual and yes, whiny. So I'm glad you thought had problems of believing her to be Ruby also. I am enjoying this story.
reader50 chapter 15 . 10/27
So far I'm enjoying the story. Have to admit, Diane and Victor together? Did not see that coming. Diane turning PI? I think that was a good idea. Victor alive? So happy with that, and I find it very interesting that you gave him supernatural vision. You keep writing the ghost facers as kids or teenagers, on the show I thought they were older than Sam except for Corbin. But, this is your story. So far, this is reminding me of pilot shows where everyone shows up to do a meet and greet before finally getting to the action.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/30/2014
Great story! I love how well you worked with so many different characters. Nicely done
lilykep chapter 30 . 2/1/2012
Awesome story. I love Hendrickson and the idea of him having to deal with the Ghost Facers cracked me up.
Bartlebead chapter 8 . 1/16/2012
This is great! I can't wait to read the rest, but its 2:30 a.m. And I'm working bedtime now.
subtleshadeofgrey chapter 30 . 3/26/2009
It was a good place to end - I just didn't want it to - sigh.

Of course it's also a good place to begin! Sequel?

Seriously - congratulations on a great story and a wonderful portrayal of both the brothers and those around them.

Best wishes for future stories

subtleshadeofgrey chapter 28 . 3/25/2009
So near the end yet still so damn good! If this were a TV series I would most definately watch it.

All the best

casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 28 . 3/24/2009
espero que el dragón kenshi pueda ayudar a castiel a devolverle sus alas y que pueda ser de nuevo un ángel, caramba cass es un ángel así lo queremos, con poderes y a veces siendo un gran hijo de puta pero que vuelva a ser cass el ángel ya es suficiente con tener que lidiar un dean roto para que nuestro cass también termine llorando y depresivo, vamos no nos haga esto please y más de nuestro adorable baby sammy too
Pheonix Eternia chapter 27 . 3/23/2009
Jeez! You update so fast I can't keep up with reviewing! I'll just tell you I love your story utterly and that I hope Hiko traps the (male) Ghost Facers in a pit with an angry bear.
subtleshadeofgrey chapter 27 . 3/23/2009
Wonderful chapters. There are some stories you just wish could go on forever and this is one of them. Thanks for making my evening.