Reviews for Breath of Heaven
baby Cyclopes chapter 11 . 6/16/2013
I love this! :)
It's very good and I can't wait for the next chapter!:D
girlwithwings2 chapter 12 . 9/25/2011
keep writing
elena chapter 12 . 9/12/2011
really good story! I am so glad that you are going to finish this story! :)
myriad-souls chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I love the prologue! Suspense building up high, and I'm grateful that you've already posted enough chapters for me to continue reading.

Thanks!
bookworm324 chapter 12 . 6/4/2011
I am on my knees begging for you to finish this story! Literally. All the chairs in my house seem to have disappeared :( Please finish this fic! :D
Brickgirl101 chapter 12 . 10/19/2010
I love this story cant wait for more
SocksWarmTheHeart chapter 12 . 9/28/2010
Love the sotry! Keep going!
thisloveisours-xo chapter 11 . 8/1/2010
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY
Twilightgirl141 chapter 9 . 7/26/2010
Great story I am loveing it so far.

I just wanted to point a fact out about brain cancer.

-If the cancer origanated in the brain then its cant spred anywhere else but the brain even if its on the brain stem (I think most brain cancer are on the stem) But yeah if it all started in the brain it stay in the brain Unlike other cancers where the tumor can spread but not brain cancers. I know this is just story but I just wanted to point this out not trying to be a brat or anything. I just know alot about brain cancer.

But like I said b4 great story.! **********
sandraj60 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I have added this story to my alert list. I love this premise and prologue for this story but I don't won't to read it if it's not going to be finished. I love your stories. I can't take that kind of pain(I know, dramatic but true).
steprightup chapter 11 . 4/15/2010
good to hear you're continuing this story :D
You-won't-see-an-iguana-here chapter 12 . 4/12/2010
Aw, I'm sorry. It's good to know that you have your priorities in order, though. I wouldn't want you failing. I'm glad this is being continued. I'm sorry, and thank you.
Mariquilla chapter 11 . 2/10/2010
Please update soon! I want to see the end of this story!
AnonymousGirl chapter 11 . 12/23/2009
Please update soon! I love reading your stories!
AnonymousGirl chapter 11 . 11/8/2009