Reviews for Breath of Heaven
wikepedia13 chapter 11 . 9/25/2009
sweet chapter..simple and happy for edward and bella having spend such lovely date together..and thanks for having edward positive as ever despite his condition..keep it up..
NiGhT eAtEr chapter 11 . 9/25/2009
good story keep up the good work im waiting for the next story to be upload... :)
d chapter 11 . 9/24/2009
how cute
Emily loves Edward chapter 11 . 9/24/2009
The best chapter ever! Thanks so much for updating! Please update soon again. Thanks.
tisso chapter 11 . 9/24/2009
I love it even though i know edward will die :( i find that part sad but ilove everything else about this story good work i love some of your other stuff to i had a look keep writing now im attached

LOve tisso (p.s i love twilight!) team edcob!
prettylyza10 chapter 11 . 9/24/2009

im so happy 3

i loved the sweet lil date and it is adorable

i hope you update sooner ! :)

update son !
DreamingofEdward chapter 11 . 9/24/2009
wow...i cried when i dread this sotry. its really a very well written story. good job. update soon pleasE?
FRK921 chapter 11 . 9/24/2009

it was lovely
frankfart101 chapter 11 . 9/24/2009
Poor edward :(
Nostalgia-in-Starlight chapter 11 . 9/24/2009
Wow. It's been forever since the last update. Im so glad you did. I love this story and shall follow it to the end!

PS. It'd be really good if you made a certain someone die at the end. However that's up to you. I just like something than a happy ending all the time.
italian4e chapter 11 . 9/24/2009
AH!Can;t wait for another update this is by far one of my favorite twilight fics ever!...can't wait for more

mygoldeneyedangel chapter 11 . 9/24/2009

This was a cute chapter, their first date was very sweet. I enjoyed it.

anythingzombie chapter 11 . 9/24/2009
It was very heartbreaking and lovely.

Great job.