Reviews for Breath of Heaven
frankfart101 chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
OMG. I can tell this is gonna turn out to be the best fucking story ever! Update son please ? :D
Music of the wind chapter 10 . 9/18/2009
Please update soon this story is so sad but sweet to.
Robpfan chapter 9 . 9/17/2009
I like this story... where do you get your stuff from?

Are they facts or just made up? I know some of the things can happen.

Cancer is very unpredictable, just when you think it may be conquered, it comes back. The headaches, nausea, throwing up, blacking out, blurred vision, freaking out on people, forgetting friends and family, not being hungry, forgetting how to feed yourself... the list goes on and on.

The last 3 days of my grandfathers life were hell(sorry for the language) He was spoonfeed morphine every 4 hours and at the end it didn't even stop the pain. He had brain cancer. This story really hits home for me. I can really feel Edwards pain.

I'm glad you're giving Edward someone to love, other than his family. don't get me wrong, family are precious,but having a special someone just for you is wonderful.

So, I'm looking forward to more

Take care and happy writing

Brenda
Ally soccer girl chapter 10 . 9/17/2009
HOPE YOU UPDATE SON,I hope Edward doesn't die or both him and Bella die together,its so sad to think about
You-won't-see-an-iguana-here chapter 10 . 9/16/2009
o! i'm gonna go check it out _
twilghter chapter 9 . 9/15/2009
Update when you have time, I like this story too. (:
I'monteamedward chapter 9 . 9/7/2009
AGH! this is so good! you have to update soon! i'm going to start sobbing soon.
chocochipcookie chapter 9 . 9/2/2009
aw..i feel really bad for Edward TT_TT

i hope he doesn't die..

thank you for writing this awesome story i'm hooked!
prettylyza10 chapter 9 . 8/27/2009
so i found this story and i couldnt stop reading it until chapter nine. i have never cried reading fan fiction as much as i had while reading this story.

i guess it really touched my heart considering i almost lost my mom a few years ago. she didnt have cancer but during the operation, her heart stopped for like 30 minutes, in and out, in and out. so yah, this story touched my heart in ways i enver knew fan fiction could so thanks so much for writing this story. i especially love that edward is so strong and intelligent for his age.

it seems like you havent update in basically two months, does this mean that you arent going to finish this story ? i hope not, and i do hope you update soon :)
JayLynn-wrtngdncr chapter 9 . 8/23/2009
i like it. honest i do. its kinda sad, but at the same time not, cause he is a fighter, and bella surviving just gives him hope. i like it, ill say it again.
Emily loves Edward chapter 9 . 8/13/2009
Love the story so please update coz you have been a while!
dramaqueen-144 chapter 9 . 8/7/2009
this is a very sweet and moving story. I love it. Update soon.
twilightsun01 chapter 9 . 8/5/2009
XD
ImJealousOfTheReceptionist chapter 9 . 7/30/2009
yay for edxb date time! I really hope Edward lives to be at least 35... this story is so sad... but real, if u catch my drift.
mygoldeneyedangel chapter 9 . 7/29/2009
Hey.

Sorry it's taken me so long to read and review this chapter. I really enjoyed it. I love how close Edward is to his family and I am really looking forward to seeing how his relationship with Bella grows. I'm also anxiously waiting to see if he gets better, or if he does in fact dies.

Great job! Update soon!