Reviews for Finding Bella
brandy chapter 7 . 1/5
It's been 16 years please Continue stories
Romantic Medievalist chapter 7 . 1/3
This is a really amazing story - I love the attention to detail you have used in the plot! I hope you continue this story one day. Any idea when that will be?
Guest chapter 7 . 10/19/2014
Man! And it was just getting interesting!
Janekyra chapter 7 . 10/6/2014
Hey.
First of all, I absolutly love this story.
I'm not much of a twillight fan but this is a amazing story
Are you going to continue with it? (Please do)

Love Janekyra
07LSU chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
I feel James, Laurent, and Vicki involved I. This
twilightgirl1989 chapter 7 . 7/3/2014
Great story! I wish you would finish it!
bren4243 chapter 7 . 6/20/2014
it's a very good story but what year are you going to finish it
Bobokokoloko chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
Your amazing please keep writing- E.M. 3 :-D
R46GRJ7F chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
You are an amazing writer! I LOVE TWILIGHT! YAY! Please keep writing 3 :-D
Renee Aubin chapter 7 . 5/16/2014
Just wanted to add my appreciation for this fine story to the chorus of others. I am following the story on the off chance that your interest and the other demands on your time allow an update. There will definitely be an audience - you've had a dozen reviews in the last few months, even though it's been 5 years!
Best wishes and thanks for sharing this engaging, insightful story.
Blue1970Phoenix chapter 7 . 4/11/2014
Take care of yourself first. Your story and all your fans will be here waiting for you when you return. I'm sorry about your divorce, been there done that. Pets have a great love your their people and will always be there for you when you need them.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Could you have someone possibly adopt the story? That's a thing people do right? Sorry if that's a disrespectful or inappropriate question, but I am desperate to finish this one-of-a-kind story (:
Guest chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
Damn, I was so disappointed when the last chapter was an authors note! And it hasn't been updated in 5 years. :( it's an excellent story that I wish you had finished. But that's not to say that you're NOT going to finish it... Better late than never, right? (:
iloveMOM1597 chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
interesting, I love this kind of story.
BridieM chapter 6 . 2/1/2014
Sorry I did say I wouldn't bother you again, but...

Firstly, I just loved the imagery of Edward and Rosalie in the kitchen with the tin of soup and the microwave incident. LOL. Perfect. Secondly, your character development is excellent. Many layered. Tints and shades. Beautifully handled.

Thank you again. :D