Reviews for Promises Honored
katiek121 chapter 25 . 2/28
I enjoyed reading this series!
David Fishwick chapter 25 . 2/24
Brilliant idea and thanks for writing as I enjoyed reading this story.
ohsosirius chapter 25 . 12/12/2014
I absolutely loved it, there's no way I could have love it more, really. You wrote it so so good, I got sucked in it and read it in just a few days. I must admit I hated you for Sirius having been SO tortured, but of course I understand it had to be part of the story and you wrote it just excelent. I'm eager to learn what's going to happen and how is Sirius doing after this...amm...awfull experience. I think this could absolutely be an adult version of Harry Potter. Sometimes I wondered if it would not have been better that Peter had been the secret keeper and that everything would have gone down like in the books...I mean, I was just wondering which story is really the saddest and I haven't made up my mind yet! I'll keep reading, good luck and I wanna tell you again how amazing I thinkg you are writting. Good luck with everything!
ohsosirius chapter 2 . 12/10/2014
I love it!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/4/2014
Aww Auror!Remus would have been interesting, but I understand and agree with his choice, as it goes along with his character and Dumbledore's manipulations. Can't wait to read more!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 25 . 11/19/2014
nice
AT chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
I've read the other three books already and I must say that you are wonderful.
I know I'm reviewing yeeeears after your books were completed but what pleased me the most was that you wrote Severus as a good guy even before DH came out! :) (I always liked him :p)
Anyway, they are wonderful, again! Best fanfic I've read so far! Never stop writing. :)
Amelie de Lorraine chapter 25 . 9/2/2014
Hi Robin. I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to review. I have been so busy, but I'm so glad I finally got to finish this story! I absolutely loved your universe and I hope you continue to write more! Thanks for including Grindelwald!

Amelie
ChasingHope19 chapter 25 . 7/14/2014
Hello- I sincerely apologize that you haven't seen my name sooner- had had been too busy reading the prequels to this, although in this senario I suppose they would be sequels... O.o In other words, you did a brilliant job creating an alternate universe had Sirius been a secret keeper which I am sure a universe any of the Harry Potter fandom members have indulged themselves in imagining. However, you wrote it so convincingly and true to the spirit of the characters that I must applaud for your writing. Peter's intents were on point, as were James's willingness to step up, Dumbledore's manipulatative qualities, Remus's fantastic leadership potential, but most importantly, Sirius's stout stubbornness and unwillingness to betray his friends. It correctly correlates to his quote "I would rather have died than betray my friends" from POA, which I'm pretty sure you included in your stories. Brilliant job. I will get on with reading the Dr. Who stories, but for the meantime, I think I'll bask in the glory that for once, all four Marauders lived.
FlurriesOfWords chapter 25 . 5/27/2014
Niccceeeeee
GailyGail chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Not trying to be cheeky or anything but Sirius was born in the Fall of 1959, not 1960... I love this though.
Guest chapter 25 . 1/24/2014
I can't believe it's all over! :( I would just love to read more and more and more. Reading your Unbroken Universe has changed fanfiction for me. I hope you continue to write because it is amazing to read work of your caliber.
switchfootfan1 chapter 25 . 1/20/2014
Wow I can't believe it's finally over! I can't remember how many years I've been reading this! Thanks for the great ride! It's been a privilege to read your amazing writing and stories! I do hope you continue to write!
Cloud of Swirling Storm chapter 25 . 1/16/2014
3 still can't get over how much if an amazing writer you. Some of the best stories on here. I have read the Promise series at least 3 or 4 times. I wish you the best in all your future endeavors.
remhus chapter 25 . 1/15/2014
This story and the whole series have been utterly amazing and very well written. Thank you for giving us another alternative to the books and much happier ending that involves the Marauders so well :)