Reviews for Promises Honored
Jua-chan chapter 25 . 9/15
I have read the unbroken universe from start to finish with baited breath. It was amazing. And this prequel nicely ties up the last unanswered questions. Thank you so much for writing such an amazing piece of fiction.
proftheories chapter 2 . 9/8
Maybe it is because I haven't read far enough through this one yet but I don't see how it could be different. The Inner Circle reforms whenever someone needs replaced, and by the end of UU I don't recall Frank Longbottom being a member, yet in this first chapter of the prequel you mention him as a member of the inner circle.
Stephan Grundy chapter 25 . 8/31
A splendid prequel to a magnificent trilogy. The UU series is one of the two or three best Harry Potter fanfics ever written.
BlueWater5 chapter 18 . 8/4
Nice point about Voldemort using Snape to pass messages to Dumbledore.
BlueWater5 chapter 15 . 8/4
Nice reconciliation between Severus and Remus.
Mary-Anne Murray chapter 25 . 5/18
Um..this isn't so much of a review as I'm primarily going to be pointing out mistakes. For example, there's the matter of Grindelwald's first name. In some places you call him Dietfried and in some places you call him Gellert. Then there's the matter of Nymphadora Tonks-Lupin. In the original books she became Nymphadora Lupin. And you haven't mentioned who Bill Weasley married. These are the errors I've noticed. Please rectify. Thanks.
Miggie chapter 25 . 5/13
This is bloody brilliant! I loved this even though I felt dreadful for poor Sirius, he is officially now my favourite character! Really great book! I'm thinking of now re- reading the other books! Thank you so much!
harrymoonshoespotter chapter 18 . 4/10
You write Moody awesomely :D
harrymoonshoespotter chapter 17 . 4/10
I love the way you do the newpaper articles 3

Your writing skill knows no bounds :)
harrymoonshoespotter chapter 16 . 4/10
I'm very excited for Charlie and dragons but I can't believe McGonagall is dead, that's terrible! :'( This is great though
Jhuffy chapter 25 . 4/4
Oh thank goodness he is free! I am dying to start the next story now!
Jhuffy chapter 24 . 4/4
Oh wow! Poor Julia! I guess it's probably better for her that she doesn't remember. The bit with Charlie definitely took me by surprise. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Jhuffy chapter 23 . 4/4
I hate that I wish he could die, just to end this. Im looking forward to the next chapter, with hopes that it's a little lighter.
Jhuffy chapter 22 . 4/4
Oh my gosh. I'm off to read the next chapter. This was intense and I can't handle the suspense!
Jhuffy chapter 21 . 4/4
Oh my gosh! I am terrified for Sirius and have no idea what Voldemort has planned. Moody's death is heartbreaking!